“Steak meal + lobster meal = steak and lobster”
Review of Rosie's Restaurant

Rosie's Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 38 Restaurants in Wolfville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Canadian, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I wanted steak and lobster because I am in Nova Scotia and lobsters are the thing to eat here. Unfortunately so many surf and turf restaurants are now closed until the spring, so I settled on this place. I knew they had lobster and steak but not together, so I had to build my own by ordering the two meals together. They were not willing to cut any sort of deal on combining the two, so it was $28 for the lobster and $16 for the steak. And the verdict is that the lobster was worth it and the steak, not so much. I think the combo somewhere else would make more sense, and I would be inclined to eat here again with more pub-fare type food.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Here is one place to eat and have a brew when the weather gets nasty outside... A warm place and a generous plate of food - seafood that is - will let you forget the wind outside. We have been coming here for three years and find the food quality unchanged and the service friendly as ever!
Prices are in the lower mid-range and it's good value on your plate! Love those fries, too.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We enjoyed the fish and chips, it was nice to have the option of one piece of fish or two. The local craft beer went down well as well!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped for lunch and the service was excellent. Try the garden salad the poppy seed dressing is delicious.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately we have been too late for our favourite (pullet pork burger) - but had no problems to find tasty alternatives on the menu.