1,582 results
All reviews trio restaurant rooftop patio separate bedroom living area harbour view comfortable bed hotel restaurant board walk a great place to stay hot tub great room front desk staff business trip excellent stay free breakfast cape breton hot breakfast
Reviewed 18 October 2018

This hotel provided a great location and views of the harbor, an excepionally couteous and helpful staff, was a convenient "home base" during Celtic Colours festival, but rooms could use a bit of updating. However, the rooms were still very comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CSSydney, General Manager at Cambridge Suites - Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

I am happy you were pleased with your overall stay with us.

Renovations are on our radar.

Best

Reviewed 17 October 2018

We attended the Celtic Colors closing concert and although we were late booking our room we were pleased to find that there was availability on the first floor of the hotel. The room was clean and comfortable and we had a relaxing stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CSSydney, General Manager at Cambridge Suites - Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Hope you enjoyed the closing concert, I heard it was great!

Reviewed 16 October 2018

The Cambridge Suites Hotel is on the river with a boardwalk at the back of the building linking it and other hotels with the town centre and the lovely new Sydney Waterfront complex with its restaurants, shops and viewing area.

It was a cold night that I arrived and I was tired from a long flight, so the warm welcome, autumnal decor and comfortable temperature of the lobby were much appreciated.

My room was a good size and was clean with a comfortable, well sprung mattress and soft pillows. My only complaint was that the bathroom sink plug did not close to stop water from escaping and the drain was blocked, so water backed up in the sink and drained extremely slowly, making the ablutions process rather long and frustrating.

I had dinner in Trio Restaurant which adjoins the lobby. The food there was superb although breakfast at the same location was rather limited and uninspired.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

I am sorry about the issue with the sink drain and the frustration it caused you..
Thank you for your wonderful words and your feedback regarding our complimentart breakfast.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Girls trip to Celtic Colours. Lots of planning involved. In December 2017, I made reservations for a one bedroom suite with 2 doubles as well a standard room with 2 doubles. Four girlfriends four beds.
I changed the dates of the reservations in July 2018. Both times I received confirmation emails stating exactly what I had reserved. When we arrived in the early afternoon of Friday, October 12, we were given a one bedroom suite with 2 doubles as well as a one bedroom suite with a king. When I pointed out that this was not what I requested, I was told that there were no rooms with double beds left. They didn’t have it recorded properly and I was made to feel like I had messed up by changing my dates. In July. No apology for their screw up. I didn’t have to pay for parking. Woohoo. I’m sure my girlfriend who slept on the saggy pull out couch was excited. I was NOT impressed.
Is there any point to planning ahead? Obviously not with Cambridge Suites Sydney.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

I do apologize to you and your friends, I can not change what happened ;however, I will be addressing the issue with our reservations department. Thank you for bring this to my attention.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Large, clean, well-appointed rooms, great food, friendly service. Thanks for a wonderful stay. This was a business trip but I would happily stay here on vacation as well. Nice managers' reception on Wednesday evenings for the guests. Everything seems to run very smoothly here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CSSydney, General Manager at Cambridge Suites - Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Thank you so much...coming back for vacation is a great idea:)