“Great Pizza”
Review of Kennys Pizza

Kennys Pizza
Ranked #61 of 147 Restaurants in Sydney
Reviewed 18 February 2015

I Love their crust and sauce. The toppings are generous and the cheese is not runny. The prices are as good as any other pizza place.

Reviewed 9 September 2014

Not the greatest Service! Was there Recently with my family, my sister asked for a slice of pizza and then changed her mind the one working cash rolled her eyes! We all got our meals at different times, my sister pasta was cold. Did bother asking for because the attitude of the Waitress so we ate and left this was the location on Townsend Street.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

Love the flavour of the pizza....very tasty...nice and hot, Very good value for the money...definitely would get pizzas from here again and again

Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

Awesome Pizza! This is a must have for us when we come home to Cape Breton! This is seriously awesome pizza! Hot and delicious!!

Reviewed 31 May 2013

My friend and I ordered 2 slices of pizza. His combination slice was not hot. I could not have the last slice of pep and cheese as the waitress said it was too old. After waiting 25 mins for my slice, I went up and asked for it to which she replied she had forgot about me. THANKS... I wasn't waiting and starving. The slice of pizza was good though. Servers are terrible they're ignorant and always seem to be stoned or dumb.