US$127
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
US$118
US$144
Comfort Inn - Dartmouth(Dartmouth)(Great Value!)
US$115
Lake City Motel(Dartmouth)
US$68
Travelocity
1,130 results
All reviewsgreat hotellots of restaurantswithin walking distancemovie nightwafflesgreat for familiespool and hot tubnice poolcomplimentary breakfastpool areashopping and restaurantsmarch breakthe breakfast areagreat shoppinggreat roomfront desk staffking suite
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Generally good experience, with a good staff and generally comfortable stay. The only problem I had was the extreme rowdy people staying on the same floor, I had trouble sleeping for a large amount of the stay in the hotel. The problem was the rowdyness of certain clients on my floor, but the staff tried their hardest to help me and keep things under control. That was proof of the good quality in service.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
NCHRMGT, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Halifax - Dartmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Good Day,

Thank you for your review. I am happy to read that your stay was comfortable and that our great team provided you with good quality in service. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

This hotel is fantastic, I stayed here many times, my last stay while away for course. My room was newly renovated, fresh, lovely decor - I had an amazing sleep - It certainly made my stay pleasant Breakfast was delish, staff unreal friendly!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good Day,

Thank you for taking the time to write an awesome review on your recent stay. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your newly renovated room and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

I was in the city for 2 days of work business. The location of this hotel is close to my head office and all amenities when I’m off work and able to explore...from walking trails to shopping. Best part is clean quiet rooms for a great night sleep.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
NCHRMGT, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Halifax - Dartmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you for your great review on your recent stay with us.
We are happy that you enjoyed your time here and we appreciate your feedback.
If your travels bring you back to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

they tried to double charge us for the room. we will never use this hotel again. it took over 7 days to have this problem taken care of and i was not impressed as the tables in the room had not been cleaned and the bathroom was dirty.

Room Tip: very expensive for this area
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
NCHRMGT, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Halifax - Dartmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us.
I understand you were unhappy with some aspects of your stay and I am very sorry for this.
Without your valuable feedback, we aren't able to address these issues and training opportunities.
We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation.
We hope you consider us the next time you are in the Halifax/Dartmouth area.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Good hotel close to food and shopping
But you need to find out if there are any tournaments like hockey or Ringette. When the hotel is filled is filled with the kids they run amuck the hotel and there parents do not control them. So planning and timing is everything for this hotel

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
NCHRMGT, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Halifax - Dartmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Good Day,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to read that you enjoyed out newly renovated hotel and convenient location.

When making reservations, it's perfectly fine to ask if we are booked with teams and or groups. We keep the teams and groups on the same floors and often bring in security. We hope that you will consider us the next time you are in our region.