“Went for ice cream”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Dartmouth
Reviewed 6 August 2015

This is a family tradition and something that has been going on in the family for at least 55 years. Always every season we go to Dairy Queen for something. This time it was Peanut Buster Parfaits and my daughter and I truly enjoyed the moment together. As she lives in the Uk DQ is something we always do regardless of the weather.

2  Thank dgg123

Reviewed 13 July 2015

We stopped in to DQ to pick up a treat as it was my hubby's birthday. He had a vanilla in a waffle cone, I had a fruit smoothie. I tried to order the special fruit smoothie, they were out. So I got the pineapple mango. It was good.
As always, I think DQ is over-priced. Especially here in Canada.

Reviewed 1 May 2015

Went last night to have a Chocolate Strawberry Waffle Bowl. They no longer have them on the menu reason being to popular. Do not really understand that but the young lady made us one any ways. It was nice to share with my wonderful wife. It was my Birthday treat. Dairy Queen is something of a family Tradition that goes back over 50 years and my Daughter is caring it on in her life. Mom would be proud. I remember Banana Splits .69 cents and large dipped cone was .25 cents. Great way to cool off any time of year.

1  Thank dgg123
Reviewed 30 April 2015

Food was warm and predictable, comforting and well served with a friendly staff! Ordered a few burgers and ice cream for some well met smiles and lots of kids enjoying and chattering happily around dinner time (6pm~)