“BEST Pho in all of HRM”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 5 October 2015

We come her so often they know us by name. The Pho is the best I have had in HRM and compares to other places I have eaten it, like Toronto and Ottawa. Lots of sprouts and fixings. The ginger beef is a hit here with my husband .

Reviewed 8 September 2015

I visited this restaurant recently with some colleagues for lunch. Caveat - I have never been to Vietnam, so I can't say whether this is 'authentic' Vietnamese food or not. I can say though, that it is quite good. The veggies were fresh and crisp, the flavours were good, and the portions quite large. Even though I went there for lunch, I was still feeling a bit full at suppertime and didn't have to eat much. Great value for the money, and well worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Always prepared fresh. Great shrimp and pork rice rolls.
Great Soups and Excellent egg rolls! Friendly service and convenient location.
Lots of choice.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

Excellent food and service. Very busy at lunch times so arrive early. They have Vietnamese as well as Chinese food.
We sometimes order take out and have enough for 2 meals. Very good food!

Reviewed 12 August 2015

One of my favourite places to eat. Can make Pho at home, but this is convenient, delicious and well-priced.