The Hollis Halifax - a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton
US$159
US$150
FourPoints.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$165
US$200
Chateau Bedford(Halifax)(Great Value!)
US$155
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Coastal Inn Halifax(Halifax)(Great Value!)
US$107
Atlantica Hotel Halifax(Halifax)
US$115
  • Pool
Comfort Hotel Bayer's Lake(Halifax)(Great Value!)
US$122
Travelocity
1,575 results
All reviewswarm cookiesbathroom mirrorrain showersuite hotelvalet parkingliving roomvalet servicesmall kitchenettemaritime museumwithin walking distancetwo blocksharbour viewfront desk staffbeautiful hotelheart of downtownexcellent locationfridge and microwave
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Our recent stay at the Hollis in downtown Halifax was excellent. The location was perfect because it was close to all amenities. We could walk anywhere we wanted to go. Very well kept and cleaned room with a very comfortable king size bed. One small complaint is that there was not a screened window that could be opened to let some fresh air into the room. Great view of the harbor. The staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jamie B, General Manager at The Hollis Halifax - a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Good morning bobworobec,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Hollis Halifax. Thank you also for your review and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and central location. My apologies about the window, but yes you are correct our windows do not open.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Booked my stay short notice and im glad I stayed there again, such gorgeous rooms. The staff is the best really liked the maid on my floor she was always making sure I had everything I need. Top notch front desk staff always smiling and welcoming. All their rooms are a nice size. Parking is a bit of an issue as their parking is not too big ended up doing valet instead of self parking.

Would definitely return

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MariePixie
Jamie B, General Manager at The Hollis Halifax - a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Good morning MariePixie,

Thank you for your return visit and continued loyalty with us at The Hollis Halifax. We appreciate it very much. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our staff.

Thanks for the review and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

The Hollis Halifax is a solid and comfortable place to enjoy your stay in Halifax. Aside from a minor internet issue, which I believe the hotel has since resolved, my stay at The Hollis was enjoyable, relaxing and convenient. A clean, spacious room, nice view, and friendly attentive staff made my business trip that much more enjoyable. Recommended!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Good morning winstonjeune and thank you for your visit and the time you took to complete your review. We certainly appreciate both very much. My apologies for the Internet trouble you encountered. I assume it did not tarnish your stay too much.

We appreciate the recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is well located, close to the harbour and amenities. Nice and clean rooms, new furniture and good mattresses. The staff is friendly and they provide you umbrella, water and coffee in the room without extra fees.
The breakfast is okay, but the scrambled egg and the omeletes have room for improvement. Stayed two weeks and would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Good morning Alvaro P and I trust your day is off to a wonderful start.

I would like to thank you for your extended stay with us at The Hollis Halifax. Thank you also for your review. Please allow me to apologize for the eggs in the morning. This is certainly not what we like to hear, nor is it the way we want you to start your day.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

I recently traveled to Halifax for a conference and really enjoyed my stay at the Hollis. The staff are incredible - friendly, pleasant, polite and really go above and beyond!

The room I stayed in was large, with a mini-fridge and microwave. The bed was very comfortable. Everything was spotless. The location is great. It is close to a lot of restaurants. It's a few minute walk away from the convention center.

I will absolutely be back the next time I am in Halifax.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jamie B, General Manager at The Hollis Halifax - a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Good morning jodenator and I trust your weekend is going well! I would like to thank you for allowing us to host you over your conference. Thank you also for taking the time to complete your review. We appreciate both very much and look forward to having you stay with us again.

All the best and be well,