We spent a couple nights at this hotel. Our room (incl. the bath) looked recenlty remodeled. If it had been warmer, we might have lounged on the front patio watching the boats out in Bedford Basin (or the truck traffic on Bedford Highway). The indoor pool was a treat, though the Wife and I were the only ones who used it during our trip. The breakfast buffet area is rather small, but they had the only mini-waffle maker I've ever seen. The location is a tad isolated from shopping and retaurants and walking anyplace along Bedford Highway would be inadvisable. Allow 30 minutes to get to downtown Halifax or Dartmouth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Halifax is near the downtown city centre. Business travellers will appreciate the convenience of an on-site business centre with a computer with internet access and fax machine.Guest rooms include refriderators, microwaves, irons & boards, hair dryers and cable TV. Some rooms are available with kitchenettes or whirlpool bathtubs.The perfect combination of convenient access to popular local attractions and great guest services makes the Comfort Inn a great place to stay in the Halifax Area! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Halifax Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Halifax Nova Scotia