We had come from Cape Breton Island. It was late. We would probably not have come this far, but were anticipating seeing the Citadel in Halifax. As it turned out, we didn't see it anyway, so frankly, it would have been easier to put in at Truro, but we had reservations at this place.
The two young ladies at the front desk that evening, July 22, 2017, made us feel so welcome. We had booked ahead and had requested a room that didn't involve stairs. They put us right next to the elevator, which worked out nicely since the main hallway has two sections with about three steps each. The room was quiet, comfortable, and clean. We highly recommend this Comfort Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Halifax is near the downtown city centre. Business travellers will appreciate the convenience of an on-site business centre with a computer with internet access and fax machine.Guest rooms include refriderators, microwaves, irons & boards, hair dryers and cable TV. Some rooms are available with kitchenettes or whirlpool bathtubs.The perfect combination of convenient access to popular local attractions and great guest services makes the Comfort Inn a great place to stay in the Halifax Area! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Halifax Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Halifax Nova Scotia