“Beautiful”

Glen Arbour Golf Course
Reviewed 16 December 2015

what a nice course, its a good distance from the city of Halifax, but worth the drive. The scenery and the course are worth the price and the time. I actually played the course twice while I was in town for business

Reviewed 28 September 2015

We wanted to watch the end of the FedEx cup golf tournament and due to fact we had no TV in our hideaway vacatiin loft, we decided to go to the club and have a drink (s) and watch the game. We were welcomed to do so. The staff were pleased to put on the game for us and we enjoyed a couple of drinks and calamari.. We will surely go back and play a round of golf on our next visit

Reviewed 9 August 2015

Spent a morning out with some friends on this very nice course. A very well maintained grounds and clubhouse with no problems I could speak of.
The price is on the high side but found a discount price on a popular golf website and saved some money too make it the perfect round.

Reviewed 23 June 2015

Played this weekend for the first time and thought the course was an absolute gem. The greens and fairways are some of the best I've seen, and I loved the course layout. Cannot wait to return!

1  Thank Jason M
Reviewed 28 October 2014

We were in Halifax in August on vacation and I went to the Glen Arbour Course as a single just taking a chance that they could get me out on a beautiful Saturday morning. Because of a tournament in the afternoon they were doing a 9:00 shotgun start. The pro shop attendant told me that they had just had a 2 golfers cancel and could pair me up. By the time we were ready to play they had added another single so that we had a foursome. The staff were very courteous and helpful to me.
The golf course is very scenic with the hills and lakes and was in excellent condition. It's a very playable layout that is difficult but not severe. My playing partners were fun and enjoyable to play with. Two of our group, a husband and wife who were members, walked with their push carts which is not an easy walk. I was impressed!
I thought the pricing was appropriate for the quality and condition of the course and would definitely play again.

1  Thank Ciach