“Fun to build your ice cream the way you want it from their large option of ingredients”

Marble Slab Creamery
Ranked #11 of 16 Dessert in Halifax
Reviewed 23 November 2015

We like the "unlimited mixin's" that allows us to add what mixture we want to the flavour of ice cream we choose. Every visit is a different mixture experience.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

A very popular place, especially on warm days. Friendly staff, good selection of ice cream and a few frozen yogurts. Had a banana split that was excellent, except for the bananas that were not yet ripe. The quality of the ice cream, nuts, and sauces/ syrups was very good, and the price reflected that. Worth a second visit.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I went to marble Slab and ordered an ice cream, the person waiting on me was washing the floor and I did not visibly see them wash their hands, I then emailed and let the manager know I bought an ice cream and did not eat it due to that. The manager called me right away, offered me my favourite ice cream and sincerely apologized for this incident, Since then I have been back and it has been a great experience.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I've loved the Marble Slab since they opened. I used to hate that you had to pay for extra add-ins, but they've made it so it's all included in the price now.
They sell ice cream cakes, cupcakes, tubs of ice cream... they're delicious and amazing. They hold contests on their social media from time to time and give away items.
They also stamp card that after you buy so many you get one free.
I would suggest stopping in and trying them out!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We first came across Marble Slab Creamery in Edmonton - so when we planned this trip to Canada we had to factor in a Marble Slab Creamery ice cream visit! So we were so pleased when we found one in Halifax.

I had one of the fall flavours - Carrot Cake ice cream then added pecans and graham cracker crumbs. It was amazing! My husband had a white chocolate ice cream with raspberries, caramel sauce and almonds - again amazing!

They are not the cheapest but as a special treat its great.