“Consistently great Ice Cream Cakes!”

Marble Slab Creamery
Ranked #13 of 17 Dessert in Halifax
Reviewed 20 March 2016

Ordered our 4th or 5th Ice Cream cake and they all have been great! Lots of variety and choice. Friendly and helpful staff!

Reviewed 29 February 2016

This place makes me feel like a kid in a candy store. Many different flavours of ice cream and endless mixin's. Delicious!

Reviewed 23 November 2015

We like the "unlimited mixin's" that allows us to add what mixture we want to the flavour of ice cream we choose. Every visit is a different mixture experience.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

A very popular place, especially on warm days. Friendly staff, good selection of ice cream and a few frozen yogurts. Had a banana split that was excellent, except for the bananas that were not yet ripe. The quality of the ice cream, nuts, and sauces/ syrups was very good, and the price reflected that. Worth a second visit.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I went to marble Slab and ordered an ice cream, the person waiting on me was washing the floor and I did not visibly see them wash their hands, I then emailed and let the manager know I bought an ice cream and did not eat it due to that. The manager called me right away, offered me my favourite ice cream and sincerely apologized for this incident, Since then I have been back and it has been a great experience.