“Pho and Bhan Mi Heaven”

Fong Sing Restaurant
Ranked #326 of 751 Restaurants in Halifax
Reviewed 16 December 2016

If you haven't tried a soup and a sandwich here you really have to give it a shot. This place is a hidden gem that has been here for years. They moved accross the strip mall because of the landlord and when you eat there all you hear is people walking in saying I am so glad you guys are still here I thought you closed.
Prices are reasonable and they have good lunch specials. But really try the Pork Pho and Vietnamese Sandwich you won't regret it!

5  Thank Potter477

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Went in here on a whim. The food was fresh and delicious and the service was very friendly and fast.

Not usually a fan of Chinese food in Nova Scotia but this place is certainly worth a visit again.

(Lemon chicken was to die for)

Reviewed 26 May 2016

I went here for lunch not long ago and the service and food were really good. The curry egg rolls, general TAO chicken and the pho are all delicious!

Reviewed 23 February 2016

I go there mostly on whimes as I like trying different food.They have excellent egg rolls and lunch specials. Good food for your money and the service is excellent.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch at Fong Sing today after a teller at TD and our dental office recommended this restaurant.

We shared an order of Vietnamese Grilled Chicken and an order of Com Bo, a Black Bean Chicken dish. Both meals were delicious!

Our waitress was very friendly and welcoming. She made sure we were well looked after and her service was outstanding.

What a gem! We will definitely be back.