“For an awesome smoothie while strolling in Halifax, go to the Juice Press Inc.”
Review of Juice Press Inc

Juice Press Inc
Ranked #17 of 17 Dessert in Halifax
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I needed something yummy and healthy just to hold me over until dinner. While walking along Halifax Harbourwalk, I noticed this place from a distance. I went in and the choices seemed endless. Tons of selections made right in front of you, all with fresh ingredients. I chose the cocoa, banana, honey, protein and other good stuff smoothie. It was awesome and just the perfect snack to fill me up just enough until my evening meal. I would highly recommend the Juice Press Inc. for a healthy and cooling snack, especially on a gorgeous, hot day in Halifax.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

While you are browsing in the Farmer's market, stop into "Juice Press" for a smoothie, fresh pressed juice, or a great healthy snack. A great way to begin your day!

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Loved the juice I got here, service was friendly and there was nothing to complain about. Fair sized cups based on the price, and you can definitely taste how fresh the ingredients are.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Once I found Juice Press I came every workday. The Skinny Green with extra ginger-my morning vitamins in each sip. Secretly, this was how I could justify eating croissants every morning.
The staff was friendly and great way to start each work day!

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Visited with a friend earlier this week. Juice was very fresh and juiced right in front of us. The juice could have been colder, although I didn't opt for ice which was offered. The girl who served us was very polite. My only complaint was that the space could have been cleaner, but other than that there were no negatives.