“BEST BURRITOS IN BARRIE!!”
Review of Jeys Burrito

Jeys Burrito
Ranked #70 of 550 Restaurants in Barrie
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for the most delicious, genuine, fresh Mexican food, you need to forget all other places in Barrie and try JEY’s! You can taste the authenticity in every bite and the food is not heavy after you eat it!
We have tried most Mexican places here in Barrie but nothing beats the food we had at Jeys!
Definitely 5 star and we will definitely make Jeys our go to Mexican eatery! Thanks Jey!

Michelle, Barrie, Ontario

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Mexican isn't always my favorite, but I really like Jey's. I've had Burritos and tacos there and both are great! If you are going for lunch, try to get there early or a bit later, it is packed at noon.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Have only visited twice but it was in the span of one week.stumbled upon it by chance glad to have found this gem. Looking forward to sampling more of menu such as yam tacos. Pulled pork tacos was only item tried both visits. It was delicious. Love that they offer up cilantro as an option. IMHO that's the main difference between Mexican and Canadian want to be.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Jey's Burritos are definitely the best burritos that Barrir has to offer! They're huge!! For less than 10 bucks, you are stuffed! There is plenty of choice as well with about 8 or so choices of meats. My personal favourites are the ground beef or pulled pork. The fact that you do not have to pay for your guacamole is a real bonus as well! I highly recommend trying all the flavours, my wife loves the pan seared shrimp. Located in the West End of Barrie, it's a more of a local flavour to be enjoyed. There's just not too much to do around there otherwise. Jey is super friendly and greets everyone with "hey brother", he's just a great friendly guy and his wife is super sweet. I make it a point to head out to Jey's whenever possible and recommend that you do the same!!

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

If you haven't been to Jeys yet, you must go. I have tried just about every burrito joint in Barrie and this little gem far exceeds the others. The flavours in my burrito were amazing. It wasn't dry like most other places. My husband had the beef and I had the pulled pork. Lots of meat in both and plenty of toppings to choose from. Don't miss the opportunity to give this place a try, you won't be disappointed!