“Wow! What a difference.”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #380 of 548 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Last time I was here I really slammed the place but this was such a nice surprise. They have done a fantastic job cleaning this place up. The newly renovated location looks so much better, cleaner, more professional. Oh and the wings were awesome. I was sceptical but I was in the area and decided I needed a cold beer after a long hike. I had no plans to eat here after the last time but after sitting down and scoping it all out and seeing the amazing changes, I decided to give it another try. I'm glad I did. Nice job guys!

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Went to Hooters just to see how it was and experience the atmosphere that we knew would be very sports bar esk. The server we had did an amazing job and was actually training others at the same time. She also took time with each party in her area of the restaurant to talk and joke around and allowed me and my husband to take pictures with her afterward. Staff was great but the food was subpar. Husband's hamburgers weren't seasoned at all and my wrap had little to no filling. We had enough curly fries to sink a ship though.. but they too weren't seasoned at all.

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

Went here to try the naked chicken wings with some family. We tried the Daytona and garlic parmesan flavours of chicken wings and they were not as fantastic as I would have hoped. If it wasn't for the gratuitous scenery this mean would have been a bigger disappointment.

Not in a hurry to come back soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Went in with my girlfriend to see what the place looked like after they renovated the place to see if things had gotten better but we were sure wrong. We sat in the bar area, and after about 10 minutes someone finally acknowledged that we were there so we ordered a couple drink and looked at the menu. I noticed that this locations menu is a little different then the ones in Toronto that the same owner has where you still have to pay to get a side of fries and certain things are not included like in Toronto. The bar side was filled with people that were completely drunk and slurring their words, at some points people were throwing coasters around the bar as we got hit once with them. The girls working there didn't do anything about it, they were too busy eating, and texting from their phones, and when they weren't on them they spent their times yelling back and forth at each-other swearing calling each-other names swearing. We quickly finished up our drinks, paid and left to another restaurant to get some food, if I had small kids I would be afraid to bring my family into this establishment.

2  Thank Matt L
Reviewed 22 November 2015

visited here several times throughout the years, food is same old hooters stuff, just make sure the chicken is cooked before you eat the wings, i had issues with this

Been to Hooters? Share your experiences!