“Disgusting ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

We got a few things for delivery and it was all gross and disappointing. We paid the extra $3.50 to make the fries into a poutine and literally got a half full 2 ounce sauce container with some melted cheese and a 3 & 1/4 ounce container half full of gravy... The boneless wings were dripping in grease and had almost no sauce on them. They were super salty. Fiance had a burger and the bun was soaked in grease. Like, the top of the bun. Why? I seriously would never go here or order food again.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

What in and thay did sit me I had sit myself and I have been in different hooters and welcome you hooters. The sever she order wrong and bill wrong.. I will not back again. It poor customer service

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Came with a group of 7 on a Friday. The service was as good as you'd expect from here, not the best but just OK. The food was OK as well, again, as expected. The area this restaurant is in is rather seedy. The washrooms here were disgusting, stale urine smell like they had not been cleaned in a while. We won't return.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

First time at this restaurant, recommended by a friend for the wings and shrimp.

The wings were great, service was very good and the view of Lake made this a pleasant evening.

Was very surprised that they did not offer any local craft brews!! Flying Monkeys are on the next block!

The bbq shrimp plate seemed to be over cooked, I little dry.

Would like to go back and sample some of the other offerings.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

After a day @ the marina we decided to head over and grab some grub. We ordered Nachos and hot wings.
Lets start off with the nachos. The menu mentioned it has cheese on it. Instead of cheese; they put on some sort of warm liquidy stuff that comes out of a dispenser which was barley edible. I can understand if I was at a carnival or movie theater, but I find it to be nothing short of unacceptable to serve such a disgusting so called appetizer to paying customers. Secondly, for a place that prides it self on having "the best" wings, it was a complete disappointment. Small bony and just overall lack of quality was defently present here. I guess if you're really drunk and need some food in your system it would go unnoticed; but this was not the case here. I was with a big group and couldn't be bothered to complain about what a disastrous lunch we wee just served.
The service ok, no major complaints. I;ve been to many other HOOTERS locations in my day both in Canada and the USA but the look they're sporting here was much different. Most of the servers were covered in tattoos. Now there's nothing wrong with people who have tattoos, but it's the first location that I;ve ever been to that the servers had so many. I'm nly mentioning this as this franchise as a whole hires female servers based on a certain look which I guess this location chooses to deviate from. I mean; imagine going to a Chuck E Cheese and all the staff are dressed in suits and ties. There's nothing wrong with that, but some franchises have a certain look, ambiance and or motif and thus location missed the mark on all.
in any case I'd skip this place just because of he food and nothing else. I just wish I didn't have to spend my hard earned money.

Been to Hooters? Share your experiences!