On a staycation with friend and two toddlers. First time stay. Breakfast included and free WiFi were selling features. Right off the 401 highway, across the road from Quinte Mall, near Walmart.
Tricky to make a left turn out to go to 'town', you just need patience. Warning: breakfast will feature half asleep people in their pajamas... which is a little uncouth if you aren't 5years old... expect it to be crowded, but well stocked. Pool/hottub area could use some esthetics (it's a barren wasteland), but perfectly fine for kids and a quick hot tub soak... staff everywhere were amazing. The woman in charge of the breakfast was a seasoned pro. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel completely renovated in early 2011. All rooms now have fridges, microwaves, flat panel TVs and Marriott's new "Green Tea Concept" decor. Largest guestroom in the area. Largest heated indoor pool at any hotel in the city. All rates include a deluxe hot continental breakfast and wireless high speed internet. Great location, right across from Belleville's only shopping mall - The Quinte Mall. Walking distance to fast food and family dining restaurants. Also within walking distance to a family favourite "The Pirate Playground" and the riverside park soccer pitches. Great hotel for leisure travellers and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Belleville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Belleville Hotel Belleville
- Fairfield Inn Belleville
- Fairfield Belleville
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Belleville
- Belleville Fairfield Inn