“Birthday celebration”

Price range: US$8 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Linguine's Italian Restaurant has been serving the Belleville & Quinte area for over 25 years, With the help of committed & loyal staff, Linguine's has won Readers Choice Awards for favorite Italian Restaurant, and have sponsored the City of Belleville and numerous Civic Organizations.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Excellent food and service... Had a great experience and the couple we took out for dinner loved it. Thanks

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Excellente service, excellente food! I'm in love with the Olio dish. Would definitely good again. Vegetarian friendly and maybe the olio is vegan.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I love this place! I have been here three times this year and have left happy and full each time. The decorations and atmosphere inside is beautiful, and everyone who works there is so friendly. The food was delicious, I always get pasta when I go here. There are many food options, and when we went for lunch they had both the lunch and dinner menu available, depending on how much we wanted to eat. I thought this was expecially important, as many places I have been only have lunch menu's, which can be quite small. We had a few issues with our drinks the one time, but the waitress was more than happy to help us out and get us what we wanted. Overall a great place to go for lunch or dinner, I would defiantly recommend it for a nice evening out.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Out with friends, were treated well and fed quality food. Was the waiters first day, which made for a little added entertainment!

Reviewed 26 August 2017

On our trip this weekend, traveling around Lake Ontario, we stopped for the night in Prince Edward County. As it was our anniversary, we wanted someplace special to dine. That is exactly what we found with Linguine's.
All of our choices were wonderful. The shrimp stuffed mushrooms were perfect. The caesar salads were very fresh and tasteful. The entrees, Chicken Marsala and Mussels with white wine sauce, were stupendous! The chef and kitchen staff are to be commended, as we have traveled to many cities over the years and this dinner is one of the best. The value, however, tops our list. I look forward to traveling to the area again soon and will certainly visit Linguine's.