“Date night”

Price range: US$8 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Linguine's Italian Restaurant has been serving the Belleville & Quinte area for over 25 years, With the help of committed & loyal staff, Linguine's has won Readers Choice Awards for favorite Italian Restaurant, and have sponsored the City of Belleville and numerous Civic Organizations.
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The food and service was very good. We really enjoyed our date night. The server was attentive and the food was served at the perfect temperature.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We love going to Linguini's; the food and the service is always top notch.

Real Italian food and hospitality from the family run establishment.

If you want delicious food, this is the best place for it.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

My spouse and I travelled to Belleville in September 2017. On our first night, I took my spouse to Linguine's for dinner following our past positive experience. We were seated at a window table. The décor is nice. Our server Sebastien was smiling, non rushing and very descriptive/ helpful. He even offered to take pictures of us. My spouse took the Caesar salad and I ordered the Bruschetta's. Both were very tasty and delicious. We then ordered our main courses. We had Veal Parmigiani's and Veal Masala's. My spouse took the potatoes/vegetables with her Veal Masala and I had the side order of pasta (Pennine type noodle with spiced sauce) with my veal Parmigiana. The bread they serve is just delicious, hot and very tasty.... This is one of the best Italian restaurant my spouse and I have ever eaten at. The portions are enormous, tasty and served to perfection.. We will be returning in the future as we were fully satisfied with the excellent food and service on our 2nd visit. Enjoy...

1  Thank Louise-Guy G
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have been to many Italian Restaurants as I am a big lover of Italian food, preferably homemade. I came across this restaurant while I was looking for a great place to eat while staying in the Prince Edward County area. The owner Mike was very engaging and when we arrived he greeted us with such enthusiasm that we had chosen his place to eat. We had a great table, our server was very attentive and prompt when needed, the food was outstanding and the price was very reasonable. It seems people in Belleville enjoy this place as we were told to not to leave it to late to come in. He was right as it got busy real fast. Totally recommend.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have enjoyed eating at this restaurant for years. Highly recommended.
This Italian restaurant is great value for what you pay.