“Was Good for the Kids”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Went here with our Softball team over the weekend. Two of my three kids ordered off of the kids menu, my older daughter didn't see anything she liked. She ordered the Chicken Caesar Salad as did I. I didn't particularly like it, she liked hers though. My other two kids didn't eat their meal but that might just be their appetite and not a reflection of the food. They did have a magician entertain the kids which was really cool. He did an amazing job and gave us a few minutes of peace to enjoy our meal.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

My family visited this restaurant last Friday for dinner. We couldn't have been more disappointed. First of all, we were seated at a dirty table, when our food arrived we had to ask for cutlery, 2 of the pasta dishes we ordered were COLD! Not cool - COLD!! They were taken away and apparently warmed up but were not much different when they were returned to the table. The waitress asked if we would like refills on our drinks, we said yes but they were never brought. On top of all of this, the salad that I ordered made me violently sick for 2 days. Absolutely disgusting!!!! We will never return.

1  Thank sarahjr2016
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

I am fan of their perogy pizza...don't scoff...try it...to die for...as are the Asian chicken bites...they do have bite...the menu is diverse..something for everyone...wraps...pasta...burgers...pizzas...and the attached sports bar is a popular hangout for law enforcement..so that speaks volumes. ..

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Went for dinner with the family. Went 0-for-5 on any of us enjoying our entrées. I had the hamburger which was simply a tasteless, frozen, grocery store style patty. Polite servers, prompt service, sub-par food and not an inexpensive place to eat.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Even in the dinning room we were able to see TVs broadcasting the Canadian Jr hockey game. Overall the service was lacking. It was slower than previous visits to the chain but most unacceptably many timing and order errors were dismissed as the fault of the patron. It was disappointing because the food quality and value were on par for the chain and prior experiences.