“SLOW SERVICE, LUKEWARM PIZZA, NASTY WASHROOMS...........”
Review of Boston Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Slow service, lukewarm pizza, nasty washrooms...........

When she finally brought our bill, our server (who was very pleasant) apologized for the slow service. It was Friday (October 28th, 2016) at dinnertime. They were very obviously short-staffed.

The washrooms were unclean, smelled of urine, had toilet tissue and used paper towels strewn over the floor and the room and fixtures were 'dated' and 'worn'--------> badly in need of updating.

We tried to get the Manager's attention but he seemed too busy talking to other table loads of diners.

I subsequently emailed my feelings to the restaurant and someone did apologize and offer us two free meals. However, we won’t we taking them up on the offer unless things vastly improve.

1  Thank Greg J

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Disappointed in quality of product here. Coffee came cold... they replaced.... much better second time around..... small square plates came with black power on it and old stuck on cheese.... I had chicken salad and the chicken was way over cooked and very dry..... I expected more. On the plus side people who order pizza received a very good pizza.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

looking for quick dinner on way out of town

wanted wi-fi access also ...

had the chicken pecan salad .....

wow !!.....quite the meal !

oddly assorted on the plate, with dressing on side as requested

had to mix or blend ingredients together ...myself ....

but damn good !!

3 cheese bread appetizer - perfect

server danielle - efficent, professional,

filling, healthy, decent meal definetly satisfied my salad craving !!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Went here with our Softball team over the weekend. Two of my three kids ordered off of the kids menu, my older daughter didn't see anything she liked. She ordered the Chicken Caesar Salad as did I. I didn't particularly like it, she liked hers though. My other two kids didn't eat their meal but that might just be their appetite and not a reflection of the food. They did have a magician entertain the kids which was really cool. He did an amazing job and gave us a few minutes of peace to enjoy our meal.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

My family visited this restaurant last Friday for dinner. We couldn't have been more disappointed. First of all, we were seated at a dirty table, when our food arrived we had to ask for cutlery, 2 of the pasta dishes we ordered were COLD! Not cool - COLD!! They were taken away and apparently warmed up but were not much different when they were returned to the table. The waitress asked if we would like refills on our drinks, we said yes but they were never brought. On top of all of this, the salad that I ordered made me violently sick for 2 days. Absolutely disgusting!!!! We will never return.

1  Thank sarahjr2016