“My new favourite greek restaurant!”

Sakis greek and mediterranean restaurant
Ranked #65 of 500 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 27 February 2018

After reading all the reviews of various greek restaurants in burlington, we decided to try this venue. Best decision ever! We ordered gyro dinners. they came accompanied with rice and potatoes and a greek salad. The garlic sauce is fantastic! I put it on everything! Can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I've been to Sakis a few times now and I'm always impressed. The food is really great, the staff is friendly and overall it's very inexpensive for the amount of food you get. It's definitely one of my favourite mediterranean cuisines!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve only had a few things from Sakis but I’ve been going there for three years and really enjoy it there.

I usually order the Chicken Schwarma Greek Salad. It’s a big salad and the chicken is plentiful.

If you fancy a chicken schwarma in a pita Sakis puts a Greek twist on it by wrapping it on a Greek pita rather than stuffing a traditional pita pocket. It’s tasty and the thicker pita adds some nice heft to it.

The falafel is also a regular item that I enjoy from there.

If you go here you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I ordered dinner to go from Sakis early in January. Souvlaki, Rice, Potatoes and Salad. Wonderful. I also ordered a Falafel individually from memory. I used to love Falafel and have been unable to locate for some time. They're great. Just ordered again last night for 3 people. Will be ordering again.

1  Thank Linda_John_Foster
Reviewed 30 December 2017

We have eaten at this hidden gem on Plains Road on a number of occasions and have always been extremely satisfied with the food & service. Whether it be chicken or pork souvlaki, the meat is always perfectly done. Good size portions for fair price. Definitely will be back.