“Workin' hard for the money!”

Chef Grande Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #168 of 500 Restaurants in Burlington
Description: At Chef Grande Mediterranean Cuisine we offer delicious well-seasoned quality food that is generously portioned and reasonably priced. We specialize in grilled meats like souvlaki, kabob and kofta as well as meat on a spit known as shawarma. We offer vegetarian options such as falafel, hummus, baba ghanoush and an assortment of salads.
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Son and I visited for the first time for take-out in early December and had large Chicken Shawarma Wraps. Tasty, spicy and a good sized portion for the money. Better than some competitive chains. Also had a few Falafel that were very tasty. Baklava was below average as it came from a supplier. Chef can't make everything. Would recommend this restaurant. Will be back.

1  Thank vikingsrest

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I've tried many places for shawarma but this is my favourite so far. I've also tried it in my trips to the Middle East & this is typical authentic taste as you eat it over there. So far I've tried this restaurant 3-4 times over 2 or 3 months and it always taste the same.
Plates size is really LARGE even the regular size plate! Staff are friendly. Keep up the good work guys.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

We order from Chef Grande fairly regularly, and the quality is always excellent. Portions are generous, and service is always speedy and friendly. We love the Chicken Grande, which comes with delicious rice and potatoes. The white garlic sauce is the best we've encountered from any Mediterranean restaurant. They also make and sell their own sweet, flaky baklava. Highly, highly recommended!

1  Thank kayjo72
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

I thought I'd try this joint after a few people mentioned to me. The staff is friendly and quick with the orders

Food: Shawarma was a little spicy for one line of hot sauce in my opinion. I like spice to a level. I finally finished after awile. The prices are good for a shawarma only. Don't bother ordering the combo. Fries are pretty much your frozen Mcain fries.

1  Thank Rod_C7891
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

We had the lentil soup which was fantastic along with a medium shawarma plate both spiced to perfection. We will definitely go back!