“Great family run restaurant ”

Olive Us Greek Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 530 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Friends of ours first took us to Olive Us about a month ago and we’ve back twice since! What a great little Greek restaurant with authentic home made food. The pizzas are really good and we would highly recommend them. The souvlaki dinner (both pork and chicken) are awesome. The home made tzatziki sauce is one of the best we’ve ever tried and a must if you’re going here. Only piece of advice I would give is to call ahead to see how busy they are. It’s a small place with seating for maybe 25 at most. Definitely a nice addition to the local restaurant scene!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I found the space a bit tight but kept an open mind. I'm glad I did. The food was delicious and the service was great! The appetizers were fantastic and the chicken in my entrée was moist and flavourful! The calamari and the dip served with it were out of this world. Great family atmosphere, quaint and rustic. I will definitely be back soon!

1  Thank AnnaDee3
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Went with a couple of friends and had a wonderful meal! Village salad, Greek salad with chicken souvlaki and Greek fries...fast and friendly service....there were many people coming in for take out while we were there. So the next night I ordered a pizza and salad and picked it up after work....the pizza is amazing! I’m always on the search for good pizza and I finally found some! We will definitely go back and continue to do take out.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Probably the most moist, juicy and flavourful chicken souvlaki and grilled chicken breast I have ever had. Rice and potato sides very good. Greek salad good but not as exceptional as the mains. Saganaki is also very good.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

we have been going to olive us since it opened the last 3 times we could not get in as a party of 2 because they allow reservations for parties of 4 only.
The last time we were there we did get a table by the window no blinds had to wear sunglasses and my sister had the sun beating down on her and no one really cared.so keep reserving your tables we will not go back ,they do not have tables for 2 so reservations should not be allowed not impressed as I really love the food sotiris here
we come