Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
621tracyr
Komoka, Canada

Pleasant Stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Mar 2022via mobile
We had a very nice 2 day stay. Very few complaints. The room was clean and quiet. Microwave and fridge in the room. The bed was a little hard for my liking and the TV was a bit scrambled at times. The only unsatisfactory parts of the stay were the pool closing at 8pm and no breakfast included. I also tried to get a later check out but was only granted an extra hour. All of these negatives wouldn’t stop me from booking again.
Date of stay: March 2022
    6.8 km from Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge Kitchener, Ontario
    • Agoda.com
    5.0 km from Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge Kitchener, Ontario
    View more hotels in Cambridge
    All reviews front desk convenient location microwave and fridge tub conditioner
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 22 February 2022

We recently stayed on the 18th of February for an out of town hockey tournament for my 8 year old. The whole team was staying on the floor. We had dinner in the lounge which was very good and the service up front was very good. Then we woke up in the morning to find multiple bed bugs around my 2 month old daughter that we were changing. I looked in the sheets to only to find more. Absolutely disgusted. They offered me a new room however after encountering this I really did not want to stay. What dissapointed the most is I still paid for my room and I have yet to get a follow up call from the manager about my stay. Good luck if you are staying here.

Date of stay: February 2022
    3  Thank Micallef11
    Ana Zekanovic, Guest Services / Front Office at Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge Kitchener, Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2022

Dear Micallef11,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge Kitchener, Ontario and providing your honest feedback on Trip Advisor.

We conducted an internal investigation, and as promised in our previous email communication with you, we hired a third party pest control company to perform a full inspection of the room, linens, matresses and other furniture. As per their report no bugs were observed in the room, and there was absolutely no evidence of bed bug activities in the room.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback.

Reviewed 18 December 2021 via mobile

I am surprised by the decent reviews this hotel gets. I have stayed at many Four Points hotels before and they are usually a very lovely stay. This hotel has been the worst stay I’ve had in a long time. I did not make use of the facilities, such as the pool, but shuttle was not available, neither was the continental breakfast.

Immediately upon checking in and getting to my room, I went straight back down to the front desk to ask for disinfecting wipes for common surfaces in my room. The doors, particularly the bathroom door, was visibly dirty, the bathroom surfaces (if they had been wiped) looked like they were wiped with a dirty cloth. The walls had not been wiped down and had questionable dirty spots on them, as well as hair. There was hair in my shower. The switch for the light beside my bed hadn’t been wiped and the lights themselves were visible dusty. Cupboards were dirty. USB charging port did not work and the fridge did not keep my bottle of water cold. If it wasn’t 1am I would have asked for a different room. Front reception staff did not offer to remedy the situation and were very mildly apologetic. During Covid times, if they are clearly not wiping visibly dirty high touch surfaces, what other protocols are they not following? This was my first trip home in two years and it was for a family emergency. I had high expectations for safety standards.

At check out early the next morning; after not being able to get a complimentary breakfast, as per my booking, I voiced how disappointed I was with the cleanliness of my room, and staff told me that since I had booked through a third party they could not offer a price adjustment but if I wanted to order a breakfast from their restaurant there was 10 minutes left to do so.. after I had checked out and was about to be picked up. Based on the cleanliness of my room, I would not be interested in ordering anything from their restaurant. Disappointing stay/service. I would not recommend this hotel unless you don’t care and just need a bed to sleep in.

Date of stay: November 2021
    Trip type: Travelled with family
    Ana Zekanovic, Guest Services / Front Office at Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge Kitchener, Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2021

Dear X4018NVcourtneyp,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience while staying with us.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and I sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectations. I have shared your feedback with our leadership team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place and reviewed to prevent guest issues from occurring in the future.

I hope you choose to stay with us again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 13 October 2021 via mobile

We are Gold Elite members with Marriott Bonvoy and unfortunately they didn’t give us any recognition of our status. This is the first and only hotel that didn’t offer any benefits.

Our room smelled musty, like mildew. We raised our concern with front desk and asked for an air freshener. They said they would clean our room while we were away, but nothing changed when we arrived for our second night.

My regret was not asking to change rooms. I wish I did.

On the plus side, the lobby, gym, and exterior of the hotel was nice and clean. It was an added bonus of having a microwave and mini fridge in the room.

Room tip: Smell your room before you accept it
    Date of stay: October 2021
    Trip type: Travelled on business
    1  Thank himynameisSheila
    Reviewed 29 August 2021

Never will I ever reserve at this hotel. Notibly the hotel on Preston Parkway ln Cambridge. When making the reservation I paid with a credit card. At no point did anyone inform me another deposit would be required upon arrival before checking in. I reserved the room for my daughter and her husband who were going there for their wedding night. They were taken by surprise when asked for this. They have a disability and this situation caused anxiety for them that was not needed had they been honest with the expectations of the reservation. A night that should have been special was marred by incompetence and as far as I concerned dishonesty.

Date of stay: August 2021
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Ana Zekanovic, Guest Services / Front Office at Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge Kitchener, Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2021

Dear HeatherlA5123KJ,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge Kitchener, Ontario and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. Either credit card, or deposit on the debit card is required for check in, and our check in policy is listed on our website. You have booked with one of our third party partners, and on their website under "Important Information" you can see our policy regarding check in, and methods of payment accepted at our property.
    As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent guest issues from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual times.

Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

Stayed here on a weekend trip. Room is spacious and clean, but a bit outdated. Furniture and some hardware could use a renovation. The AC unit in the room was very loud and I had to wear ear plugs.

On the plus side the room was very budget friendly so can't complain all things considered.

Date of stay: July 2021
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Ana Zekanovic, Guest Services / Front Office at Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge Kitchener, Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2021

Dear bobobear8,

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent similar issues from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Cambridge.