Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$78
Hotels.comUS$78
PricelineUS$78
BestWestern.comUS$78
FindHotelUS$78
TraveluroUS$81
All reviews hot tub front desk room was clean great stay convenient location hot breakfast indoor pool lobby bw highway muffins washroom canada
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2021

Front desk gentleman was phenomenal....best customer service ever ! Room was mediocre...tub needs resurfacing, breakfast was surprisingly good. The hotel next door...more expensive and no breakfast therefore for the price and only 1 night it was ok.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Joanne Steenkamp, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Cambridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2021

Dear LISA081977LISA081977
Thank you for the detailed review. We appreciate you taking time to discuss your likes and dislikes during your stay with us. We do take guest feedback seriously and try to resolve issues at the very earliest. We look forward to see you again soon.
With hospitality

Reviewed 11 September 2021

My husband was having surgery and it was very important to us that the room be sanitized. Our room had blood stains in the bathroom and mould on the tiles and the shower head was hanging off the wall with a hole behind it. The room smelled of stale cigars smoke. Not great experience.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Joanne Steenkamp, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Cambridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2021

Dear ldickson597
Thank you for posting the review. I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive every day to provide a superior customer experience. I am sorry we weren’t able to do that for you. A lapse on our part has cost us an opportunity to impress a valuable guest at our great property. Moving forward, I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another opportunity to provide you with a superior experience. I am hoping to discuss this matter further, if you could please contact me directly at the hotel to discuss this matter further my contact number is 519-623-4600.
Best regards
Michael Regan

Reviewed 8 September 2021

The air conditioning was so weak we spent the night sweating, the phones in our room didn't work, the hot water in the shower ran our twice on my wife, the hot tub had chunks of hair floating around it in that I didn't notice until it was on me. Also, the WiFi went out numerous times during our stay. My son who usually enjoys hotel stays was disgusted, my wife vows to never come back and I'm left in trouble because I booked it, thinking of course, it would be decent. Totally disappointed and disgusted. The employees were great but the amenities and experience was just awful. Wish I could get my money back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Joanne Steenkamp, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Cambridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2021

Dear Jeff Holden
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for you and our guests in the future. As a gesture for all the issues you experienced we have added 10 000 Best Western reward bonus points to your rewards account, please allow up to 14 days for the points to reflect. Again we would like to sincerely apologize for the terrible experience you had. If you would like to discuss this matter further please contact me directly at the hotel 519-623-4600

Reviewed 8 September 2021

Pros:

Good location (on a main stretch, close to stores and restaurants)
Friendly service (if not too casual in the case of some individuals)
Complementary tea and coffee
Thick blackout curtains
Hot and spacious hot tub
Quiet most of the time

Cons:

Many cosmetic issues (holes in the walls and ceilings, chipped or peeling paint, worn concrete, broken tiles, broken doors)
Scary elevators (unresponsive, noisy, get stuck, jerky)
Dirty bathroom (shallow hair in the tub, dirty toilet with crusty brown stuff on the side)
Poor lighting in room and bathroom (no good for makeup)
Insufficient bedding (1 thin duvet, 1 thin blanket and about 6 sheets for 2 beds)
Extremely noisy AC with outdated controls
Cold pool with very strong chemicals/salt
Side entrances disabled from the outside
Breakfast (understandable with Covid, but there could still have been more options)

Date of stay: September 2021
Joanne Steenkamp, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Cambridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2021

Dear caroneko14
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us in regards to your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Cambridge hotel. I would like to apologize on behalf of our team here as we have unfortunately fallen short of your expectations throughout your stay with us. Our goal is always to provide each and every one of our guests with exceptional service. We have shared your comments with our leadership team for review. Thank you again for your time and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 7 September 2021

Every staff member was incredibly friendly and very helpful! Hotel was clean and we loved the pool and hot tub! Close to everything we needed. The fitness area was a bit smaller then anticipated and unfortunately the treadmill wasn't in working order. Overall, we would definitely stay here again!

Dear higger16
Thank you truly for appreciating our hotel, its location and the services provided by our staff. We are glad you had a great stay with us at our Best Western Plus Cambridge Hotel. We certainly will look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Best regards