Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$57
View deal
WyndhamUS$57
Hotels.comUS$57
Booking.comUS$57
PricelineUS$57
eDreamsUS$57
ZenHotels.comUS$64
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2019

We were given room 246. The 2 bed queen suite.

Walking to the room (non smoking) the hallway stunk of cigarettes and marijuana.

Open the door, and walk in to a floor that was sticky. The floor was also I vacuumed in a while.

The floor around the baseboard was mouldy.

Top it off, the beds were made, but pulling back the sheets, the bed was filled with toast crumbs.

I have stayed happily at other super 8’s as a budget family stay.

This was not to standards, in fact, I will never book super 8 again.

Gross, and smelly and filthy.

We immediately checked out.

Good news is front desk was no issue to say the room was not to be charged to my credit card.

Room tip: Do not stay here, any room elsewhere will be better
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 9 October 2019

For the price it was a good value. Too many things that did not work. Outlets in bathroom did not work. TV did not work upon arrival. Room key did not work on outside doors. Internet was great If your looking for an economical overnight stay it is alright.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 October 2019

Old, worn and dirty. We actually had to ask for a sheet to cover the urine stained chair in the room just looking at it was too much.
Loud, doors slamming and people fighting and screaming added an interesting aspect to our three night stay. The last morning the fire alarm woke us and upon opening the door we found the hallway flooded and water gushing everywhere. There was NO direction by the hotel as what to do. So we stood barefoot and inadequately dressed in the parking lot until the fire department left.
We were in Cambridge for workshops which made it especially exciting. The hotel refunded the last night and apologized.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 September 2019 via mobile

Found the hotel very dirty and recieved poor response from management. First room I was in was filthy (hairs and crumbs in the bed, burn marks on blankets, chairs, and TV remote, horrible smell, and grime on every surface). Staff was nice enough to switch my room, but it was also quite dirty (food on the floor, shoes would stick to the floor in the entrance). Would have gone to another property but after phoning around, due to the long weekend found everywhere else was sold out. Expressed my concerns to Wyndham Corporation (company that runs the hotel) who initially responded saying the hotel would contact me to address the issue, but never did hear anything from the hotel management and nothing more from Wyndham, even after reaching out again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2019

The front staff was very nice, however the place was very old and needing repair. The hotel felt very scummy. The people frequenting the hotels seemed to live there. Felt like the rooms may be rented out by the hour. We had a late check-out due to a late evening, and even before regular checkout time the cleaning tried entering the room. Thank goodness for the deadbolt. I went to the door and she was already entering another room. About an hour or so later, around regular checkout she tried again. This time I caught her and told her we had arranged a late check-out. She told me I needed to go confirm with front desk..I said no you need to go confirm with front desk. So on top of being a terrible room, we weren't even able to enjoy a late sleep in. Very disappointed. The toilet ran very loud all night about every 5 minutes, and you could hear ppl in the halls all night.
Would not recommend. We had a great view of the dirty parking lot and Tim Hortons Drive-thru. Did not feel safe leaving anything in the room.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple