“Wonderful Lamb Curry”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Mango Chutney never disappoints. The service and food are fantastic every time. Today we had the lamb curry, dal, and aloo gobi. Subtle layers of flavour. Rounded off the meal with ras malai, a cardamon-infused joy.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

MY daughters and I went and had a very enjoyable lunch. We ordered the curried vegetable cream soup, delicious. The lamb was sublime and the butter chicken was wonderfully flavourful with green cardamom, my fav flavor, and without cream added. I have had the Punjabi Keema in the past and it was amazing! Definitely will be going back. Also the BEST Naan I have ever had!!!

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Fantastic food, healthy, delicious and made from scratch. We are vegetarian and they had plenty of options and the garlic naan was fantastic. The owner was very friendly. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 15 July 2016

This restaurant is wonderful. Excellent food and the owners remember how much spice you like, or don't like. I love eating here.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. The food is very nutritious and delicious. I like that there isn't dies or creams used to the dishes.
A great treat without breaking the diet!!