Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Traveluro
US$80
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.comUS$95
All reviews great stay nice hotel hot tub shopping and restaurants front desk staff lobby highway ontario bedding hall
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2021

We booked a hotel room on Monday 08.30.2021 for a two night stay for the long weekend.
When we arrived at the front desk, the Front Desk agent couldn't find our reservation and we were told that they couldn't find our reservation.
We offered to forward him our confirmation letter but he said we didn't need to that " It came in the computer" .

We went home without a hotel room disappointed, but were hopeful that this would end.

We called the Aeroplan customer service and told them of the situation.

It turns out that they think that WE DIDN'T SHOW UP AND ARE JUST TRYING TO GET A REFUND as there was no history of us being in the hotel.

TRAIN YOUR STAFF TO LEAVE NOTES PLEASE!. We might not even get a refund because your incredibly intelligent staff told us there's no need for us to forward the email. We were there.... from 5:00pm to 6:30pm getting this resolved with our luggage in the lobby ready to enjoy. On the phone with the third party.

Instead we came back to a 4 hour drive to go back home.

LEAVE NOTES PLEASE, EMAIL YOUR MANAGER OR SOMETHING....

Terrible experience....

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 26 July 2021

Everything was absolutely perfect.

I would recommend this hotel in a heartbeat

Make sure you pay the extra five dollars for breakfast, definitely worth it and the best bang for your buck

It’s unfortunate that the pool was under renovations, however considering this is Covid it’s not an issue

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 3 June 2021

The staff was so friendly and kind to both me and my little one. Overall they followed covid protocol and the hotel was in good shape. There were a few minor things that kept me from giving it a 5 star review. I’m in the area often so I will be booking here again!

Reviewed 2 June 2021

I stayed at the hotel during the Covid pandemic and my room had just been renovated. I was wonderful to sleep on a new bed, walk on new carpet and tiles. The staff were very accommodating and friendly. The kitchen was opened for breakfast but I did not use these amenities.

Reviewed 24 May 2021

We really enjoyed staying at Hilton Garden Inn Cambridge Ontario.
We wish the swimming pool and The hot top were open to enjoy more. I recommend this place for any one wishing to visit the TriCity area for a very good price.