Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
TravelocityUS$95
PricelineUS$95
Hilton Garden InnUS$95
All reviews room was clean easy access hot tub front desk staff shopping and restaurants waffles lobby highway kitchener wedding bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2022

We stayed here with our 2 granddaughters. So convenient to the African Lion Safari, Butterfly Conservatory and restaurants. It was such a lovely surprise when we went down for breakfast to discover you get a freshly prepared one. There is a menu where you chose your choices of eggs, waffles, cereal, fruit, bacon, sausages, condiments, juices. Everything was prepared perfectly and so lovely to start your day with a hearty breakfast. I am sure they did this because of Covid but I hope they continue.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 24 July 2022 via mobile

We used the Hilton Garden Inn Cambridge as our base for several visits in the area. It is conveniently located off Highway 401 and close to several restaurants within walking distance.

The hotel has been refurbished and is modern, clean and inviting.

Staff have been friendly and the restaurant has good food choices at surprisingly good quality (I am saying this because some people are wary of hotel restaurants).

Room tip: It is your familiar Garden Inn layout. The pool is on the first floor, easily accessible from the elevators without having to enter the lobby.
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2022

The location is great for easy access to the heart of the SW Ontario animal agriculture sector. Despite being almost on top of the 401, the place is very quiet. The restaurant is decent, I had a spicy chicken wrap that I really enjoyed. The barman/ waiter was very friendly and attentive: I wish I could recall his name! The room was excellent, well maintained and clean, plenty of cable channels available. My only gripe was that I did not find the bed and pillows very comfortable and so did not get much sleep.

Date of stay: July 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 20 June 2022

However staff was indifferent so don’t expect anyone to go the extra mile for you. There is a pool but very small and no hot tub. Also don’t eat here. Everything we had for breakfast or our meetings was mediocre at best.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 21 May 2022

Arrived at 3 pm, room was not ready. Staff didn’t even apologized and didn’t tell me the room wasn’t ready. They processed the reservation and made sure they are already prepaid via Expedia, then she told me “ we’re sorry” the room isn’t ready. Had to wait a couple hours until they got a room ready. Never had such a terrible experience before and never had to deal with disrespectful annoying front person

Date of stay: May 2022