Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$150
PricelineUS$151
Hotels.comUS$150
Booking.comUS$151
eDreamsUS$151
Trip.comUS$188
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2021

Do NOT recommend! As a bride on her wedding day. I had booked early check in to get ready, showed up and got lots of attitude my room wasn’t ready. No need to accommodate me just wanted to leave me stranded and didn’t care to help me. Will never come back

1  Thank mallorypellatt
Vanessa Stevenson, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cambridge-Waterloo, Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2021

Good Morning,

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for sharing your feedback. I am truly sorry that we were not able to accommodate your early check in. We were completely sold out the night before and only have a limited amount of some room types. With check out being 12 noon we are very careful to not guarantee an early check in as we would be potentially setting our guests and team members up for failure. In fact we do like to explain to our guests that if being here before the 3pm check in is 100% necessary the best way to ensure that is to book the suite the night before as well.
Again we are sorry that we could not accommodate your requested early check in. I do hope your experience here would not deter you from choosing Homewood Suites or Hilton for future needs.

Reviewed 11 September 2021

We got this hotel to stay in after our wedding night and it was such a enjoyable time the staff was friendly and the room was clean along with it being comfy as well definitely worth the money we enjoyed our stay and will be coming back!!

Reviewed 6 September 2021

Overall the hotel was great. The complimentary breakfast was fantastic and the room was nice. My only complaint was that my freezer still had a McFlurry in it from the previous guests and my husband found a piece of a condom wrapper in the bedroom. We were on a tight timeline, so I was unable to report this to the staff until check up, but they were apologetic. Overall a great stay, cleaning just need to look out for the little details.

Reviewed 1 September 2021

The service at the hotel was fabulous. Everything was exceptionally clean, and the staff were as friendly as could be. I felt very welcomed and taken care of while there, and they went out of their way to remember small things about my large group. Would definitely recommend and stay again!

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2021

Recovery from surgery is traumatic especially when far from home; the anxiety escalates. A heartfelt thanks to manager Vanessa Stevenson and the staff for the flowers and compassion shown to us. Prompt attention to our requests and a clean home away from home. This team goes above and beyond. We are very grateful.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Missy Thompson, Guest Services / Front Office at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cambridge-Waterloo, Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Dear TracyCurrie,

Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to leave us a review. It was a pleasure to have you and your husband stay with us during his recovery. We love to do the little things such as flowers, a card or chocolates, something to put a smile on a guest's face when they need it. It's those little things that set us apart from other hotels, and helped us build that loyalty with guests who return.
Thank you for allowing us to be your home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you guys home again soon (but under better circumstances of course)!

Missy Thompson