“Samosa and Wings are amazing.”

Samosa Corner Pizza and Wings
Ranked #69 of 330 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Indian, Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed 2 June 2016

- Home Made Samosas
- Halal
- Become a regular when I am on this part of town
- Don't judge by the appearance of the store. They make amazing samosa's and wings

Reviewed 6 September 2015

The freshest and best tasting pizza we have ever eaten, we ordered twin extra large pizzas one with cheese and one pizza with vegetables and tandoori chicken which was just delicious, the crust was just perfect... soft but well baked. We also ordered the famous chicken and cheese samosas which were a great hit, the filling was quite generous and they were quite filling, all homemade and freshly fried. we also requested some frozen samosas to take home, so we could enjoy them later.

This place has just recently opened so the menu is not up on the wall yet, which is quite understandable for any new business, because you have to consider the cost factor of all the extras, so give it some time and you will soon see this place flourish as the quality of the food is excellent.

5  Thank unaisah
Reviewed 20 June 2015

The experience was amazing! Their samosa's tasted amazing like they were from another galaxy, and their pizza don't get me started that gooey cheesiness it just makes you think what have I been missing out on and then their is the chicken wings amazing I've been to a lot of places and had tried chicken wings but this is an experience I will never forget I just wish they would expand their franchise and open one up in Sydney.

3  Thank Mohammed P
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

First of all I would like to say that the other reviewer doesn't seem to know what he's talking about. His review does not take any dynamics of reviewing into consideration. For example the hours of operation. There are many restaurants that have varied times. Some don't even open on certain days of the week.

It's a halal restaurant run by Muslim owner. So the hours for Friday are quite obvious. The hours take the Friday prayer time into consideration.

Second, the reviewer does not seem to be of south Asian decent, so he could hardly know what a samosa is suppose to taste like. Not trying to be rude here but it is an obvious observation.

Third, I have visited the place a number of times now and have never found the place especially the areas where the food is prepared to be dirty at all. In fact it is much more cleaner than Pizza hut or McDonald's etc. The exterior windows are not a measure of a restaurants cleanliness rather it is the area where the food prepared.

Anyways, enough about that and onto the actual facts. The samosa are excellent especially the chicken and cheese and they get sold out quick; so quick that I have only had the chance of getting them once in my 5 visits so far. The pizza is great. The sauce is very unique and has a unique taste everytime. Its prepared fresh. Even the chicken used is never frozen. They always use fresh meat. I live many years in NYC where they got best pizzas made by Italian chefs, so trust me when I say have s pizza is great.

Haven't had the opportunity to try the wings. When I do I will update my post.

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps.

4  Thank Mohammad N
Reviewed 17 January 2015

Have had some great samosa here. They say they offer Beef, chicken, chicken with cheese and vegetable. The meat ones are the best. Vegetable ones are very bland. I have not tried chicken and cheese. Although all are advertised, ... they rarely have more than one kind available. Chicken wings were barely passable.
Restaurant hours are varied. Not open for lunch on Friday???
Place could use a good cleaning! Windows are getting disgusting and hard to see through!
This place opened last summer and I do not think it has been properly cleaned since then!
I think it is owner behind counter and he is very pleasant but that does not make up for the dirt and lack of menu options.
I have never tried pizza but they offer slices that look VERY TIRED, ... never fresh.
They serve 3 things. Pizza wings and samosa and do not do a great job of any.
The samosas have a lot of potential but need to be tweaked.
I have Never heard of a fast food restaurant that is not open for lunch on a Friday!
Good luck with that!