Aayeshazz Canadian Indian Bistro
Ranked #39 of 328 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$9 - US$47
Description: Aayeshazz was born with years of planning and passion of sharing our rich heritage of food to people of Canada. A Fine dining Halal restaurant - first of its kind in Cambridge.. At Aayeshazz we focus on giving you the best quality and food cooked with great passion. Be it authentic Indian food, Craving for Zesty burger or Saucy Pasta from whole fish to fine cut Steak we have tailored our menu to touch everyone's taste bud.
Reviewed 27 July 2016

No words can describe Aayeshazz food than simply wow...on my summer vacation with the family we discovered this restaurant during google search...stepped into a fine dining restaurant with the family of 8, i was bit intimidated by the ambiance to be highly expensive but when i checked menu it was not at all expensive to the class it carries. We ordered dum biryani, whole grilled fish, dum ki murgi, kebab platter, NY steak and chicken parmesan for my son and all the dishes were exceptional, the meat tested so fresh and it was the finest balance of spice. Aayeshazz Bistro you do know how to deliver authentic food and you have mastered how to grill your steak. Kudos to the chef. It was indeed an experience. Keep up the good work.

Aayeshazz B, Manager at Aayeshazz Canadian Indian Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

Thanks you so much Mr. Hussain. Your feedback helps us improve and we appreciate you recognizing our efforts to deliver excellence

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

THE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD IS DELICIOUS! I especiallyyyyyy loveee the biryani and butter chicken. Me and my family had a really good time!

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

The food and service there was Amazing. Everyone was very friendly and made sure you had what you needed. Will definitely be going there many more times!!

Reviewed 20 July 2016

So yesterday My wife and daughter and I decided to try Indian cuisine for the first time and decided to eat at this establishment. All I can say is I now know what Soul Food really means....This is an amazing little Gem, the food is cooked when you order it and not like most restaurant's were they pre-make everything and just heat it up. At AAYESHAZZ CANADIAN INDIAN BISTRO your food is always fresh and always amazing...I recommend this place to anyone who wants to experience soul food....This is Heaven on earth.....To the chefs and owners...Thank you for making our experience a memorable one.

1  Thank Maria A
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

We're really impressed with the quality & customer service of Aayeshazz Restaurant. The food was certainly YuMMY ...!! I personally enjoyed Aayeshazz sply Dhumki murki with nann, which is pretty awesome.

1  Thank Sgn2013