“Great little spot.”

He's Not Here
Ranked #19 of 129 Restaurants in Fort Erie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve stopped in at this little pub on several occasions. The staff are always friendly. The food is not fancy but very tasty and the prices are very reasonable. The portion sizes are very generous and the beer is ice cold. The location is great, just across the street from the Niagara River. A great place to enjoy the sun on their patio.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

My wife & I were recommended to try the He's Not Here restaurant in Fort Erie. The recommendation came from the front desk staff at the hotel we were staying at. We were sure glad we tried it. We actually went there for dinner & the next day for lunch. My wife had the Rubin Sandwich & I had a burger. Both were homemade and tasted great. I also had their Jalapeno Chicken Noodle soup. This was over the top! Very hardy, shell pasta noodles & the taste was out of this world. The next day for lunch we had wings & fish & chips. These were excellent. Not sure what our favourite was everything was nice. I would strongly suggest you try this place. A nice patio overlooking the Niagara river, although too much snow to use it on our visit. Give it try you won't be disappointed. I must mention the service was very efficient & friendly to really make this visit memorable.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Sat and listened to this woman screaming and swearing at workers....to the point of losing her voice! The way she treats people is enough for me to say my wife and I will never return to a place run by someone who has such little concern for people and their feelings!!! Such low class to think swearing obsenoities at people will solve her issues! Never again and I will be sure to share on all our social media accounts!

1  Thank luvoffood2
Reviewed 9 October 2017

A very local sports bar with good food and great service. We love to sit on the patio and watch all the collector cars and bikes that drive by on the Niagara river parkway..also it is a great view of the niagara river.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Came for lunch. Had a burger and a club sandwich. Food was fine. Service was fine. Not overly wowed but it was pretty good. Seems like a popular spot for locals to meet.