“Worth the drive!”

Ranked #22 of 131 Restaurants in Fort Erie
Price range: US$5 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Italian, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Bridgewater Country Club restaurant features a professional dining experience. Our Executive Chef Wayne Purpura and his staff will always provide you with a great and wonderful dining experience. Our patio during the season has a beautiful view on our first class golf course. Need a special dietary meal. We can certainly accommodate.
Reviewed 28 September 2017

I was impressed with Bridgewater. The course was in great shape. There is a cart path throughout the course and they've made some nice improvements to the clubhouse. The one negative I have is navigating the course and finding some holes. There are no signs directing you to the holes, no course map on the score card and there is quite a crossover of holes at one point. The hole numbers and yardages are posted on narrow columns - some of the numbers face the tee boxes and some face the cart paths...puzzling for a first timer. In spite of this, I would definitely play again.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I don't know how they do it but Sunday night's special is a $14.99 strip loin steak dinner which includes a salad or soup, potato of your choice and veg. The service is very attentive and after dinner our server surprised us with a dark chocolate ganache tart on a plate which was decorated to celebrate our 35th anniversary. I don't know how they even knew other than the fact that we did a little toast with our wine. They take your pic for you, pour the wine, check often to ensure that everything is going well with your meal. Our steaks were cooked to order, medium with a nice char on the outside. The view of the golf course is also very nice.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

After losing my husband, I rented out the hall and lunch for after. I was charged double then expected, they ran out of food early on, little to no staffing and completely unorganized. The SHOCK of the bill i asked to meet with the manager who told me "these things happen" and pretty much there was nothing I could do. I am disgusted with the way things were handled and will NEVER attend another function at or associated with this location.

3  Thank Ardina F
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Ladies league doesn't have a lot of members which is nice for good tee times. People are missing out on a good league in our town, definitely better golf than others in the area. Brandon does a great job running it as well. We always grab a bite to eat afterwards and are never disappointed. Rachel is a great waitress. And food is always good.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Fort Erie is a nice town, but not one where elegance is widespread. This place provides a little polish and beauty along with very respectable food and service. I've driven past it for years and finally got around to trying the dining room tonight. What a happy choice! Trip Advisor reviewers talked about the Friday fish fry, so we tried it and found it just lovely. First, the price is quite reasonable and the portions are large. Secondly, the fish is haddock, available in batter, panko crumbs, panfry, or with Cajun seasoning. (The Cajun was the best, in my opinion.) Thirdly if you pay a little more you can have a soup or salad plus dessert. We had the New England clam chowder, which was homemade and good. The dinner rolls were puffy and buttery, too. Fourth, the service was attentive and kind. Fifth, there is a lovely view, even with the monsoon weather we are having. We look forward to our next visit!