“Good service with lots of food”

Green Acres Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 129 Restaurants in Fort Erie
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were lucky to be advised the portions were large. We shared and had plenty of food.
The baby back ribs were excellent. We noted that many ordered desert. They seemed to be known for it.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had dinner here last Saturday night with friends. Our server was excellent - her first day taking orders there - and she didn't miss a beat! While the decor is straight from the 1960's, with plenty of ornaments and knick knacks everywhere, the food was really good. Three of us had the fish and chips - it was awesome, thick meaty Halibut and awesome home cut fries. The other meal was the spaghetti and meatballs. None of us finished our whole meal, take home here we go. THe prices were very reasonable as well. Service was fast. We'll go back again to try for sure!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent family restaurant
Good ole home cooked food at very reasonable prices!
Definitely recommend will visit again!!!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I've been here many times. I was last here about a year ago. Frankly, I was beyond disappointed. The food has gone downhill. It was good but not as good as it has been. The portion sizes have been reduced and the prices have SKYROCKETED! I know there is a new minimum wage but $20 for a turkey dinner than was about $15 a year ago? What really TICKED ME OFF was that the place was not busy for a Sunday evening, there were LOTS of tables and yet they sat me in the back corner room next to the washrooms. There was nobody else in there. Why couldn't they seat me in the front dining room? What, they think I have the plague or something? Also the service was nothing to write home about. I waited 10min for someone to come by, probably because I was in the back corner and forgotten about. The time to get my order was quite long. I was trying to slow dine and they hinted they wanted to close up for the night. Really? Well, that's just too damn bad. If you wanted to close soon, you should have locked the doors. Also, they have no healthy food options. I wanted their fish but not breaded - baked. They wouldn't do it. I asked for olive oil on the side with a salad. They didn't have olive oil. You want to eat healthy, don't come here.

I'm not coming back here for a long time not if I have to put up with lousy service, mediocre food and sky high prices.

Note to Green Acres: STOP DISCRIMINATING AGAINST SOLO DINERS! WE HAVE A RIGHT TO FAIR SERVICE. TELL YOUR SERVER THE SAME THING. SHE WOULD HAVE GOT A TIP IF SHE HAD TAKEN BETTER CARE OF ME!!!!

1  Thank Sheumais
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Decided to head to this gem for dinner after playing tourist in Port Colborne for the day. Both my friend and I enjoyed a full hot turkey dinner with all the fixings and we were not disappointed. Friendly service which was prompt. Food was delicious and plentiful. Prices were reasonable. Coconut cream pie was to die for! Will be back for sure!