“Chucks Roadhouse”
Review of Chuck's Roadhouse

Chuck's Roadhouse
Ranked #66 of 131 Restaurants in Fort Erie
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Very good burger and chip plate for 5 bucks. The sevice is the best. The atmosphere is great but the noise lever is very loud. I would go back for a burger but the chips were warmed up and only about 50% could be eaten.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

My daughter's and I brought my elderly mother in for a bite to eat and try out Chuck's Roadhouse a week or so ago and I have been meaning to post a review of our experience.
We were promptly sat, and soon greeted by our server Andrew. He introduced himself and proceeded to genuinely ask how are day was. He answered all of our questions and went above and beyond with my mom with regards to helping with her with her menu choice, often she has difficulty. She couldn't stop talking about how polite and helpful he was.
I haven't been so delighted with a dining experience like that for some time. The food was reasonably priced and the quality was great.
We will be back!

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Had burgers and poutine. Very good. Quick friendly service. Went for a late Monday night dinner; plenty of seats sports on tv. Orders arrived quickly and was very good. I'll go again

1  Thank Marc L
Reviewed 16 March 2017

It is so sad to see how this place has slid downhill so rapidly. A few months ago we enjoyed, and I mean enjoyed a great steak dinner at a great price. Since then the menu has changed to increase prices and reduce choices. The once great hamburger this place was known for is now served with stale bread and overcooked fries. The music is far too loud to allow comfortable dining. Not many people ask to have music volume increased, but many do ask that it be turned down...odd how this fact escapes the staff. Too bad, thought we had found a great place.......

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Went there with my son in town for a hockey tournament on a Saturday afternoon. Food was great for the price but portions could be bigger. Bartender was knowledgeable and welcoming, we sat at the bar cause we were in a hurry. Overall great atmosphere with a good staff and good food. As a foodie who loves trying knew places and new foods it was an overall enjoyable experience. My son ordered the burger which he loved and my bruscetta flatbread was amazing. In addition to this I got a martini which I thoroughly enjoyed. Overall a good time and will return when in town again.

2  Thank Brian K