Lowest prices for your stay
US$132
Free cancellation until 08/12/21
Hampton
US$132
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$117
Free cancellation until 08/12/21
PricelineUS$132
Hotels.comUS$132
ZenHotels.comUS$143
All reviews front desk movie theater pool and hot tub hotel of choice waffles sausage parking lot karim internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2021

Would definitely recommend and each time I visit it’s the hotel of choice. Conveniently located and still on a quiet street. I wish all amenities will be opened again as Covid-19 restrictions will go away

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

The hotel room was originally clean and perfect condition but very poor management , so many booking issue !! Over charging ! So much headache at the end ! I was trying to talk to the manager to solve the issue but no one was available !! So frustrating !!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
karim ismail, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Dear Mrs.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We have taken your comments very seriously. Please call us at the hotel directly to discuss your concerns in more detail so we can provide you an amicable resolution.

Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

This is the 3rd time a total of 900$ cash was taken from me by the same employee.....he is Indian young with moustache and glasses...he is a criminal.....he takes 300$ cash and tells you you are smoking in room when u are not....also Dec 29th.... numerous bedbug bites on my body waking up today....the owner is a scammer and they will not put up the money to fix pest problems....for 5 days they left lots of food trays in hallways in front of doors.....5 DAYS!!!!!....THIS HOTEL IS A MONEY SCAM AND EMPLOYEES R TERRIBLE......SO MANY BITES ON ME ITS DISGUSTING......DO NOT STAY THERE OR USE AT OWN RISK......THEY WANT CASH CASH CASH AND DONT GIVE A DAMM ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE...........................STAY AWAY I WARN YOU ALL

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
karim ismail, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2020

Dear T7981NQkevinm,

Thank you for comments.

We think there seems some error here.

Can you please call the hotel directly at 519-821-2144 ask for our GM?

Reviewed 30 November 2020

We were originally booked at the Holiday Inn Express but they had some damage and rebooked us to this hotel. The room itself was very nice except for the tile needing repair by the shower and the shower door not closing properly. The thing that shocked us the most was that we had to pay a $300 deposit plus the room charge of $131. We didn't expect this and weren't told about it prior to arriving. If so we would have looked elsewhere. We have never had to pay a "deposit" at any other hotel we have stayed at. Also, no one is ever at the front desk. The sign consistently says back in 5 minutes. Was hoping when I left this morning I would be able to discuss with someone about the extra charge but no one was there despite hanging around for 10 minutes. Would not stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
karim ismail, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2020

Dear Biju7,

Thank you for your review of your recent experience with our hotel. We are sorry you feel that your case was not handled to your satisfaction. We strive to make every guest experience a positive one, so we take your feedback seriously. Our hope is that you will give us another chance the next time you travel to our area.

Reviewed 29 August 2020

We stayed at the Hampton inn in Guelph and where very disappointed. We reserved the suite as we had our grandchildren with us and thought since it had a kitchenette we would bring some food. We where totally disappointed since when we arrived in room there where no dishes, glassware cutlery in the room. When I looked room up on internet they said kitchen was stocked, when I asked at front desk they said there never was dishes in the rooms. If they advertise full kitchen it should be. I spoke to head office and all they said was That is to bad. I don’t think Hampton will be my top priority next time.

Date of stay: August 2020