See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a dodgy area of town , I wouldn't go out at night alone,the hallway really does need a good clean and painting,I don't think the cleaner knows that edges of carpets can be vaccumed with the tools provided the dust was two inch wide all around the carpets, we had a flooded bathroom just after we had unpacked so had to be moved to another room, the roo m stunk of smoking , non of us smoke ,bathroom ok, beds were comfy, breakfast acceptable and good choice

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Reasonably priced, clean room, great service. Room was really dark at night which always helps me sleep well. Air conditioner was great, kept the room nice and cool. The property was nice and close to downtown.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Based on the reviews, I didn't have great expectations when I booked the hotel. Just needed a place to sleep and it met those needs, basically. I would only recommend the hotel to someone who didn't have high expectations and only needed a place to sleep. Not an appealing area day or night. The facilities are run down, dirty, smell of stale smoke in the rooms, bedding is not very clean, tv remote didn't work, breakfast was barely adequate (but the coffee was good!). Not complaining - it was basically what I expected. Thank goodness the price was low.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2018

This is a budget hotel and, yes, the area it is in is not an uppity one. But it is not as bad as other people have made it seem. For one, as in many hotels around the world, if you choose the absolutely cheapest rate you get the absolutely worst room a hotel has to offer. Pay a little more and you'll enjoy a nicer room for still a good price. We wanted a room on the ground floor because this hotel has NO ELEVATOR. So if you have a lot of luggage as we did make sure you stay on the first floor AND take a room with two beds. The walk-in shower in our room was excellent. Refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, breakfast, were all good, the coffee was actually very good! The bed was a bit lumpy but we still slept well. The staff during check in and check out were very friendly and helpful. I didn't like the weird thing they do with the $100.00 "security deposit". I never had that at any other hotel in the world. And you will get it back into your credit card account only after 2 - 5 business days. Why?? I could not get a good explanation.
We walked to dinner after nine and home after 10 pm and there was no problem. The streets were empty on a Friday night ...

Room tip: Choose the ground / 1st floor since there is no elevator
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2018

For the price, I knew I wasn’t getting the Hilton but the joke of the night was, would we get out intact. A bit tongue in cheek however the hotel needs some upgrades. The breakfast was there. The lobby was uninviting. The staff were rough around the edges but pleasant. The room were as clean as you can make them. The bathroom shower was aggressive. The carpets were stained. The douvet had marker on it making it look dirty but the double lock on the room door was comforting. The sheets were rough. They need some serious improvements.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends