“Sushi lovers review”

Add it.
Go Tempura
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 30 September 2012

I've tried most of the sushi in Hamilton over the years. Tried go tempura for the first time. The menu has a good variety and the staff were nice. But, the food quality just wasn't there. I felt it was on par with sushi from fortinos. The rice was cold and didn't taste fresh. Overall there wasn't anything that stood out except The spicy golden squid sashimi .

Reviewed 31 August 2012

Had lunch here today - a vegetarian bento box - what a lovely selection of sushi, tempura, hand rolls, spring rolls, seaweed salad! I left feeling full, and it only cost $9. I'll be back!

Reviewed 30 July 2012

I can not say enough about the service. The family who run the place are very friendly and know us by name. Maybe it's because we've become regulars, but who wouldn't? We always get the all you can eat sushi lunch menu (even at dinner) and it always costs us less than 40$ for two people (including tax and tip). Order small amounts and sample different things. If you want more, order more but don't waste food or you'll be charged extra. Never been a problem with us. The ice cream dessert is great (I personally like the green tea ice cream) and you can have as many scoops as you like! Give it a try, I'm sure you'll enjoy this place!

Reviewed 11 July 2012

We always end up coming back for our regular sushi buffet binges.
Family run, warm friendly service always. You seat yourself and drinks are quickly served. Dated interior, but food makes up for it.
Lunch menu can be served at dinner (for an extra dollar). Certainly very generous with the fish topping on the nigiri, which is perfect. Squid sushi, salmon pizza, tempura tofu, deep fried eel roll and any of their curry dishes are all worth a try. Only dislikes are the pancakes, a bit too stodgy and in the middle.
Also best prices in town, clearly a extra bonus.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

It was great! Everything from appetizers to desserts were delicious! Only 2 desserts though, that all have something to do with ice-cream. I recommend to order bit by bit though, they charge $1.00 for every piece of sushi you don't finish, and $2.00 for any other dish. Other than that, this is the place to go!