“My favorite restaurant in Hamilton ”
Review of Pho Lac Vien

Pho Lac Vien
Ranked #256 of 1,371 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: Vietnamese
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

I eat lunch at Pho Lac vien a few times a week I love it so much. Owners and staff are lovely. Food is authentic and delish. My favorite is the mc4 - stir fried vegetables and tofu on rice. Mmmmmm

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

This is the best place I've found to get Pho in Hamilton. Always great service from the staff and the food is always fantastic. I love bringing my friends here to introduce them to Viet cuisine.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Went for lunch with my nephew on a rainy Tuesday for lunch, and despite being a bit dated in appearance, at these prices, its the food that matters and the food was very good. It was quick service, excellent value and exactly what we wanted for $20.00.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I ate here and loved the Tofu Pad Thai. The staff were also friendly and the restaurant is very nice inside. However, I was a little disappointed since the price they told me to pay was $4 higher than the price in the menu. I did not understand why there was a discrepancy but paid it anyway.

Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

My favourite place for Thai and Pho. Best spring rolls and Pad Thai I've ever had. Wonderful staff, always a great experience. My only wish is that it was licenced! The tea makes for a great substitute, however! Always hot and fresh and refilled!