All reviews fridge and freezer the perfect place to stay newly renovated rooms nice room comfortable beds stay there again stayed for nights washroom jacuzzi toronto
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I went to this hotel on a rush and luckily we found 2 rooms that we need it. The owner Mr. Lachman greet me at the office and he book the 2 rooms that I need it. One room have 2 bed Queen and bathtub. The second room where my wife and I stayed is very roomy, comfortable, clean. We really love this hotel, our room has a jacuzzi, cable, tv, small fridge, king mattress. There is free Wi-Fi which was strong where we stayed, and there is no noise coming from the outside. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that wants clean, affordable room, close to the waterfront. If you need something just ask Mr. Lachman and he will gladly help you. He will treat you right, Mr. Lachman is a very decent person and he is always ready to help you any way he can.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2017

If you are stopping by in Kingston for one night only this may be your option. There are though in the city better hotels from known chains to stain in. This hotel is well located but although bathrooms were refurbished one could use the same procedure for the bedrooms and better cleaning. Sheets were really dirty. Front desk service when we arrived was so gentle we decided to stay anyway.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We were a bit unsure pulling into the parking lot. However, the reception was warm and friendly. We were escorted to our room and were delighted by the beautifully renovated room - very modern and perfectly appointed! This motel is very conveniently located and the staff/owners are very friendly, accommodating, and helpful.Great value! Highly recommend!

Room Tip: AC works great! Rooms are very bright and sunny.
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Newly renovated rooms, good shape. Nice beds, tv and fridge and freezer all available in the room. Bedding was all clean. Only thing I would incourage improvement on is the cleanliness of the rooms. They smelled clean and you could tell the bathroom had recently been cleaned, however the wall in areas were dirty and the carpets hadbt been completely vacuumed. Some rooms smelled of cigarettes, but because I mentioned I struggle with smoke and asthma our room was fine.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Newly renovated, very nice room, and super-friendly staff. Would highly recommend it.
If you're coming to Kingston, The Knights Inn will surprise you with the quality it offers at a great price. It feels more like staying at a hotel than a motel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo