US$169
US$201
US$167
  • Pool
US$175
Lord Nelson Motel(Kingston)(Great Value!)
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Green Woods Inn(Kingston)
US$176
US$168
All reviewsroom was cleanpet friendly hotelslots of restaurants within walking distancestar propertyfree breakfastworked greatthe ground floormicrowave and coffee makersmall outlettwo double bedsthe hotel is conveniently locatedhot breakfastshowing its agefront desk staff were friendlylots of parkingeasy accessice machine
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Stayed for 1 night after an unsatisfactory experience at Motel 6. Checked in by Sandeep, my partner placed his driver lic and cash on the counter as soon as we went in the door. Sandeep was on the phone but it was 5 minutes + before we were acknowledged, and another 5 minutes or so for Sandeep to complete the call. I understand he was busy, but eye contact was poor and a visual acknowledgement or placing his call on hold just long enough to give us a quick hello would have been appreciated. We were given a king room on the main level, got settled quickly and had a good sleep. Softer bed, warmer, quieter room, coffee and a quick breakfast to get us started the next morning. Much more comfortable than our previous night at motel 6 and we will stay here again when we return to Kingston.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2018

The freezing rain started and I don’t take risks on the highway. I stopped at a Wifi spot, booked the hotel through a travel website, and was pleasantly surprised by how genuinely friendly and caring this hotel was. This attitude of caring was reflected in the condition of the room. Given the weather, I was happy to be walking distance to places to eat and a movie theatre.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

My Husband and I are on a two week business trip. When in Kingston, we always choose the Comfort Inn, Warne Crescent.

A huge shout out goes to Jodie at check in. She always recognizes who we are, and is absolutely friendly and efficient.

Only negative, the granola at breakfast is rancid. When will the Choice group change their granola purchasing????

Recommended ....

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel is showing its age but we booked a room here per homecoming weekend to attend a concert in Kingston. Price was good considering and the room was clean and comfortable. Front desk staff were friendly. The breakfast was typical free continental breakfast. Close to shopping and the 401.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Book our stay for 2nts this past weekend, we were there to do a University tour.
This stay however the hotel was most likely full.
Which made for two very sleepless night. We did have to call the front desk both nights…..1st night was at 230am (party across the hall), we discovered that walls are quite thin and the doors have gaps in them, causing even more noise to travel in your room. 2nd night we called down around 12 ~ hockey team staying that night.
I could hear the people across the room and their full conversation as well as the people taking showers next door.
We had stayed here one other time last year in the winter (the hotel was not busy that time, so it was quieter stay).
Beds are ok, there was two double beds in our room and one of the double was like a rock, so hard. The other bed was decent.

The all the day time staff was very friendly.

It appears to be clean, but I think clean only in the areas you can see, we did a double check (making sure we didn’t leave anything behind) when leaving and looked under the bed and found an empty beer bottles and many beer caps….and a pair of underwear (which did not belong to us).

Breakfast is your typical serve yourself breakfast….waffle maker, eggs, yogurt, fruit, cereal , coffee, juice. The breakfast lady was great, she kept the food full, never running out (it was so busy especially the 2nd day – with a hockey team), she was very cheerful both mornings. My teenage son, enjoy this allot.

We will not stay here again, I need my sleep and am afraid that won’t happen here.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family