All reviews excellent location hard boiled eggs older hotel bit dated waterfront view k rock centre lake ontario an update shopping and restaurants breakfast was included the room was nice the breakfast area upgrades toronto
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Woke up with bug bites after a stay in a corner room. Once I informed the staff, they cleaned and had the room exterminated but it was their very negative attitude towards me that would caution others from staying here. Like the other reviews on here, I agree the furniture is very outdated and room was very dark.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank vc746
recklessfriend, Front Office Manager at Confederation Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Good morning.

Would you mind contacting us directly with your name and room number so that we may authenticate your reservation and look into this further.
We have no incident report at the front desk indicating a complaint like you have stated above. Having the room "cleaned & exterminated" isn't exactly the way the hotel deals with such a report from a guest.

Front Desk Supervisor
Scott Blair
613-549-6300 Ext 130

Thank you.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Booked in for one night, $146/night
TV doesn't work or even remote control
Called front desk, very rude to say the least...she hung up on me. Called again, she loves to slam the phone down....so keep away from ear.
I requested a room change, they had to personally go into the room to check to see if the TV was working....that says a lot about the hotel.
The parking garage has got to be the worst, and to charge $20/day. Very tight parking garage, only 2 levels. If u don't get a parking space, you are out of luck. Outdated hotel, and dirty one elevator that works....very slow. Other elevator broken down. I would never ever stay in this hotel again, it's a 0 and I could put a 0 I would. It doesn't deserve a 1.
Very disappointed after a long day of driving

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Photogal23
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Kingston by the water can be an expensive place to stay. We’ve tried others on previous trips but this time chose the Confederation Place hotel based on decent Trip Advisor reviews. The location is perfect for sightseeing, shopping and restaurants. From the outside the building looks like it could use some attention but the lobby is modern and the staff at the front desk were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was included, it was simple but quite good, and the coffee is delicious. The rooms were spacious and very clean. Linens and towels were all of good quality and the beds were super comfortable. Each room has a newer bar fridge and a large flat screen tv. The tile is a bit dated in the washroom and the shower drained slow but the water pressure was fine and it was clean. Parking in the garage is an extra $20, worth it if you ask me for the convenience of transferring your bags to the room and the security it offers. We liked it so much we booked a second night on the return leg of our trip. We look forward to staying there again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Mouldy bathroom dirty window sill. Parking is horrendous and they charge $20 a night to park. Breakfast was cold and the bacon like leather. Staff were friendly and helpful that is the only reason for the 1 star.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Hazel M
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I wouldn't stay here again.

Is dirty and ugly ,shady and dirty....
I also want to mention that not because of the staff but because owners and managers don't do their job. The staff cannot clean that antique furniture and carpet and bed. Breakfast disgusting , bugs and flies everywhere , on your muffins on your bread....

Kingston is beautiful and safe. Location of "hotel" very good.

Pay extra $30 a day and stay nearby hotels.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple