“A perfect valentines day meal!”
Review of West Seventy6 Grill - CLOSED

West Seventy6 Grill
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I spent a wonderful evening at west 76. Beautiful beef tenderloin. Our server Amy was very friendly and attentive. This place is a well kept Kingston secret. But, surely not for long.

Reviewed 6 December 2012

Tonight, I had a superb meal with my 81 year old mom and my sister. Service was courteous and timely, food was really, really yummy. Good portion sizes, beautiful presentation, and priced reasonably. The lamb and mushroom sauté got rave reviews from my sister, mom absolutely loved the butternut squash soup and the scallops in the special that I had were perfectly done.

I had lunch there last week and it was just as tasty with lots of options for $10.

If there is room for improvement, it's on the wine list.

If you are visiting downtown Kingston or live in the condo/apartments on Ontario Street, I highly recommend a visit.

1  Thank Allison M
Reviewed 22 November 2012

Fantastic Food, the Baseball sirloin was cooked to perfection, the stuffed potato was to die for! And the service was outstanding! Thank you to Shannon for an amazing dining experience! This restaurant is now my most favorite place to go! Kind Regards, Scott and Natasha

Reviewed 18 November 2012

Food was fantastic as was the hospitality service from Shannon. Everyone's meal was excellent which was 5 for 5. The heated bread was a hit as was the cheesecake for the birthday gal! Prices were reasonable when you can wine and dine for under 200 for 5 people! Gotta go back when there's daylight to enjoy the waterfront view.

Reviewed 2 November 2012

This restaurant was surprisingly very, very good, intimate and with delicious food. Waitress was friendly and courteous. Bread was brought to us warm with poppy seed creamy butter. I enjoyed succulent duck served on a bed of asparagus, spinach and carrots. My husband loved his steak done to perfection and topped with Portobello mushrooms, goat cheese and eggplant. Wine was not too expensive and went really well with the food selection. We had yummy Jamaican petite empanadas and luscious caramel brulée for desert. The restaurant overlooks the lake and is located in the heart of downtown Kingston. A must for a romantic night.