“Delightful!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2013

It was pouring rain the night we stayed at the Residence Inn in Kingston, so we opted to eat in the small restaurant off the lobby. What a delightful experience! The food was excellent, the presentation worthy of a food magazine picture, and the service both polished and friendly, We usually try different restaurants each night when we travel, but our experience here was so good that we went back a second night: it was great the second time around.

Reviewed 15 February 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I spent a wonderful evening at west 76. Beautiful beef tenderloin. Our server Amy was very friendly and attentive. This place is a well kept Kingston secret. But, surely not for long.

Reviewed 6 December 2012

Tonight, I had a superb meal with my 81 year old mom and my sister. Service was courteous and timely, food was really, really yummy. Good portion sizes, beautiful presentation, and priced reasonably. The lamb and mushroom sauté got rave reviews from my sister, mom absolutely loved the butternut squash soup and the scallops in the special that I had were perfectly done.

I had lunch there last week and it was just as tasty with lots of options for $10.

If there is room for improvement, it's on the wine list.

If you are visiting downtown Kingston or live in the condo/apartments on Ontario Street, I highly recommend a visit.

1  Thank Allison M
Reviewed 22 November 2012

Fantastic Food, the Baseball sirloin was cooked to perfection, the stuffed potato was to die for! And the service was outstanding! Thank you to Shannon for an amazing dining experience! This restaurant is now my most favorite place to go! Kind Regards, Scott and Natasha

Reviewed 18 November 2012

Food was fantastic as was the hospitality service from Shannon. Everyone's meal was excellent which was 5 for 5. The heated bread was a hit as was the cheesecake for the birthday gal! Prices were reasonable when you can wine and dine for under 200 for 5 people! Gotta go back when there's daylight to enjoy the waterfront view.