US$169
US$137
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$106
US$86
US$119
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$177
US$132
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
US$118
Lord Nelson Motel(Kingston)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$102
US$96
US$145
Green Woods Inn(Kingston)
US$168
All reviewsmilitary basefort henrybar sinkyogurtsmall kitchenettewaffle makerhard boiled eggsoutdoor poolfree breakfastmicrowave and fridgewould definitely stay here againbeds were comfortablecheck in was easyliving roomshort driveenjoyed my stayenglish muffin
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Great Value. Reasonably modern and quite clean. Only a couple of minutes drive outside of downtown Kingston - better than it looks on the map.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Returned to our room late on the Saturday night of our stay to find the door left ajar by the cleaning staff. Fortunately, our belongings were safe inside, but we did have to deal with the bugs which were able to enter due to the open door.

After raising my frustrations with Super 8 management, I was told that I was lier for even making the accusation that their staff left our room door open. I did request for some sort of compensation for the unfortunate doings of their staff, but they didn’t care since I booked through “Hotels.com”.

With this being said, I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone due to the lack of care of the employees and management’s nonexistent concern for the service they provide to their customers.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Employee was not aware of Wyndham rewards despite plentu of collateral on desktop including key wrap. Door lock broken. Dirty. Thin walls and noisy next door. Broken deak chair. Bkfst eggs tasted like rinsed dill eggs or rotten. I travel lots. Wyndham is usually good. This wasnt.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Raj P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Hello Glen,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Super 8 in Kingston. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our valuable guests and it is evident through your comments that we did not meet them. We do apologize that you were displeased with your room. Exceptional service is what we strive for here and it is always my priority to ensure guests’ needs are met and satisfied. We do hope you will return and give us a chance to show you our true level of service.

Raj P
Manager

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We stopped in Kingston to eat sushi at this really great place in the city (no joke!) and we picked a random hotel, this was our stop.

We had just come from a race weekend, so had A LOT of dirty gear.
At first, we were not thrilled with direct outdoor access as this seems to us like more of a Motelish style, but it was great for letting our clothes out to dry.
When we entered the room, we were happily surprised. It was very cozy & clean. Comfortable beds and linens. Though for a long stay, the space might be a little tight.

The bathroom fan was SO SO SO loud. This would need to be changed, but otherwise everything was up to standards in the room.
The channel list has the name of another hotel on the top, that's a little weird - but whatever.

Breakfast was included. It was delicious and easy. Cereal, toast, bagels, eggs and yogurt, which was perfect for us. And to our surprise, as waffle maker !
This filled our heart with joy after a strict nutritional weekend (racing = protein & carbs but no junk).

As far as service goes, I only saw someone at check-in.
They did not reconfirm our identity or check our credit cards, which I found weird as I work in hotels myself and this is a basic security standard.

I would recommend it for business travelers !
It is also right beside the military base, so if you're visiting your enlisted family this works well.

Room Tip: Have the waffles !
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Hello Kalley,

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay at the Super 8 in Kingston. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of our free complimentary breakfast and enjoyed our clean rooms. Thank you for letting us know about the bathroom fan. I will be sure to pass this information along to your Maintenance team. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Kingston.

Raj P