“Suprisingly Good”

Quesada Burritos & Tacos
Ranked #400 of 1,145 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 28 June 2017

I bought a groupon coupon for this restaurant and we tried it tonight. It was nestled in the argyle mall in east london. The place was small but clean and the server at the counter was friendly and knowledgable. My husband had a huge beef burrito and I had the large salad bowl. The ingredients were fresh and tasty, we would go again.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Love the large steak burrito. Quick service great price. Was in a hurry so we needed a quick in and out. Everything was fresh and hot

Reviewed 7 December 2016

This is my favorite mexican food in London Ontario. The service is fast. The place is clean. The staff are amazing.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Assembly line burritos with no flare and boring ingredients. Not great quality meat and veggies old. Qdoba has the same exact setup but the food is sit-down restaurant quality. Quesada had the tip function activated on the credit terminal even though its a non-table-service fast food place. Line up and gtfo. Dining room is like any other corporate burger joint. Hard as a rock benches and bright as 7-11 lighting. Unpleasant atmosphere, Taco Bell level fare.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

I've been to several Quesadas and this one is my go to for lunch but their service was very unappealing the last time I was in. They had a server who was constantly wiping her nose on her sleeves and arm and it honestly turned me off. Like stay home if you're unwell and please don't distribute your germs into my food. Better training needed because Q-Doba does it so well !