“Amazing ”

Add it.
Rebel Remedy Health Bar
Ranked #353 of 1,116 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Tasty healthy fare, great coffee and one of the best smoothies I’ve ever had. A real gem of a place.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I have now been twice for lunch and it was awesome! I had a salad the first time- great flavour combination. It had fruit, nuts, lettuce and brussel sprouts. So healthy and flavourful! The next time I had a mushroom, cheese, veg and bacon sandwich on grilled rye bread - amazing! Both times I had some of their kombucha and it was very good. You get what you pay for at this place and the staff are friendly and very helpful with recommendations! I will be back!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I loved the amazing service and how great the food taste. I don't see myself going anywhere else from now on as they have a wide variety in healthy foods.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Locally sourced, healthy takeout food; reasonably priced, high quality, creative, flavourful, great health drinks (especially the chilled chaga coffee!), vegan options (including sinfully good and good for you desserts)

1  Thank kelsheroes